Disappointed!!!!!!

bigvern1:
Don’r blame me…I never did it! HA HA Granny! :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well if had not been away with you 2 she would not have met him so therefore no granddaughter

Thanks so she is lovely & nicely gaining weight

bigtruck:
I wont be becoming a parent. And thankfully I had caring easy going parents that weren’t control freaks and all their children are closer to them as adults as a result.

On a different note, does it ever bother you missing out on kid’s Luke ?
[/quote]
Nothing to stop me having kids these days. In fact my best mate hopes to have kids in the future. Me? I’m not father material to be honest. Never had even the slightest desire to have children. Also thing is now since we lost my brother I’m closer than ever to Ellie my beautiful 8 year old neice (who thinks of me as ‘Crazy Luke’) and James my 3 year old nephew. I’m sort of at this point the closest thing to their Dad, god help them! So I can experience all the good bits without the work!

switchlogic:

bigtruck:
I wont be becoming a parent. And thankfully I had caring easy going parents that weren’t control freaks and all their children are closer to them as adults as a result.

On a different note, does it ever bother you missing out on kid’s Luke ?

Nothing to stop me having kids these days. In fact my best mate hopes to have kids in the future. Me? I’m not father material to be honest. Never had even the slightest desire to have children. Also thing is now since we lost my brother I’m closer than ever to Ellie my beautiful 8 year old neice (who thinks of me as ‘Crazy Luke’) and James my 3 year old nephew. I’m sort of at this point the closest thing to their Dad, god help them! So I can experience all the good bits without the work!
[/quote]
Luke I will say to you what I was told upon becoming a grandmother ( hope you dont take this as a insult :smiley: ) it is you job to spoil them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: so yep you get all the best bits :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Exactly. I will be spoiling them lots!

switchlogic:
Exactly. I will be spoiling them lots!

Good man that’s what they’re for, loving that she thinks your nuts lol