Digital Taco Help

Back or front it doesn’t matter.

Hi coffeeholic

when i took a tacho course as part of job the instructor said the you can do both in the UK but if you drive in Europe you must only write on the back no writing on front expect in centerfield

was he right in saying that

delboytwo:

Hi coffeeholic

when i took a tacho course as part of job the instructor said the you can do both in the UK but if you drive in Europe you must only write on the back no writing on front expect in centerfield

The rules are the same Europe wide so saying you must only write on the back isn’t correct. However, a lot of foreign enforcement officers, the French in particular, will give you a hard time if things are written on the front. Depends how much you enjoy arguing with them as to the option you choose. :wink:

Coffeeholic:

delboytwo:

Hi coffeeholic

The rules are the same Europe wide so saying you must only write on the back isn’t correct. However, a lot of foreign enforcement officers, the French in particular, will give you a hard time if things are written on the front. Depends how much you enjoy arguing with them as to the option you choose. :wink:

thanks mate

have a nice w/end now :slight_smile:

so this week for instance i had monday off work(yesterday) and will be working/driving the rest of the week.is it ok i have nothing to show this,only that i have taken one of my holidays?

Trickie:
so this week for instance i had monday off work(yesterday) and will be working/driving the rest of the week.is it ok i have nothing to show this,only that i have taken one of my holidays?

Yes that is okay, you don’t require a record for a non working day be it holiday, rest day or whatever.