Digital Tachos

Fred:

paul@midway:

So what about the WTD and night working, do you go on the midnight to 4 am on BST or still use UTC

Carry on as normal forget that UTC exists , if you think about it too much you confuse yourself for no reason , i know i’ve been there :laughing: .
UTC is for the the head only all your other times remain the same as what you are doing now .
Forget about it , think of it as some daft idea and leave it at that .

:wink:

and be thankful that you live in a country where it is only a problem for half the year… and you don’t do continental work

What difference does that make Fred?
UTC time is simply the time that the head unit uses. You can set the visible clock to show local time, whether that’s GMT, BST, CET or whatever. The head unit will still read the time at UTC time. You carry on reading the time in whatever setting you have it in.

Simon:

Fred:

paul@midway:

So what about the WTD and night working, do you go on the midnight to 4 am on BST or still use UTC

Carry on as normal forget that UTC exists , if you think about it too much you confuse yourself for no reason , i know i’ve been there :laughing: .
UTC is for the the head only all your other times remain the same as what you are doing now .
Forget about it , think of it as some daft idea and leave it at that .

:wink:

and be thankful that you live in a country where it is only a problem for half the year… and you don’t do continental work

What difference does that make Fred?
UTC time is simply the time that the head unit uses. You can set the visible clock to show local time, whether that’s GMT, BST, CET or whatever. The head unit will still read the time at UTC time. You carry on reading the time in whatever setting you have it in.

and set manual entries in UTC…