DHL

See my post above, they say it’s already filled or telling porkies.

Yep, I did see. I’ll probably get the same message when the right person is asked.

Sattalk:
Also, they sent three emails saying the interview was at one location then a day later another email saying they was wrong and to here.

Then calling me to cancel and now not receiving the above email, would not if known if I had not logged in.

What an inept, useless lot they are.

Owe my fault I presume for not telling my current employer sorry can’t come in tomorrow just to keep DHL manager happy.

Will not be applying again that’s for sure.

That’s DHL all over a total shambles of a company at times. I had a 6 month stint with them until they made us all redundant just before Christmas. I had nothing but trouble with them. One good thing to come.out if it was the training provided by the driver trainer , as an inexperienced class 1 driver he really brought my driving on to a good level during my time there.Other than that a pants company to work for

If you want the job with DHL, probably best to act like a yes man and play the fool during the training, then they will think they have a ripe one.

The change of time may have been a part of the process, to get an idea of how ballsy you are.

As I understand these places operate on a basis of mutual contempt between the drivers and the office / management.

Compared to the others I`ve always found that DHL are the lowest paying 3PL by a country mile

I worked for DHL at a couple of different sites over about three years, both jobs, one supplying electronic equipment my to high street stores, and the other parcel delivery trunking type work, both a complete and utter shambles of an organisation. Understaffed management and undertrained office staff trying to organise runs with little or no understanding of how to plan routes. Nonsence, time wasting systems in place which are just pointless and annoying. I left when driver facing cameras came in. I try and avoid any DHL run places now.