dhl job

I once went to an interview session with a large trucking company looking for drivers in my area. All the applicants gathered in the conference room at a hotel and the company outlined the job. Those still interested then went one by one for an interview in another room and if they liked you then you went to yet another room for a final interview.
I made it to the final interview and left with them saying we’re going to go home and discuss the applications, if we don’t call you within two weeks we’re not hiring you.

I waited one week then called them just about every day till finally the lady said ‘alright we’ve made a decision, we’re not hiring you’. I was disappointed to say the least as the company I was working for was going out of business.

Somehow I managed to talk them into changing their minds and got a job there. And I didn’t b/s them, just used the facts in my favour. :sunglasses:

(After I got the job I only called that lady once in a while to chat :wink: )

just heard back from dhl four months after applying. I mean i thought they wanted drivers who in thier right mind would wait 4 months just to find out if they got an interview or not

Which depot is this for?

Largeperm:
Which depot is this for?

prob aylesford/maidstone

PaddyTheLorryDriver:
I just passed my Class 1 yesterday

pass ce.png
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif