Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

hi kwozzy the reason u never had any ■■■■■ hitchhikers was because they heard of ur sense of humour shag :laughing: :laughing: well u do shoot from the hip shag dont u … and dont say whats he trying to sat too… :laughing: :laughing:

mappo:
Nipper i saw pic when you put it on PJK page mate. How are you ?

Me you and Sean from coventry was,nt it ?

Regards Tony

Spot on Tony :wink: . On the way up from Cadiz :sunglasses:

Am well thanks mate, good to know you are OK Tony :smiley:

Say hi to Keith for me please when ya see him. He was always a larf but had one of the best weeks of my life once runnin down to Murcia and back with him one particular trip. Never forget it :confused: .
Not a dry night and all the best stops :laughing:

Regards

kwozzy:
:evil:
HI BOYS, ITS KWOZZY. I REMEMBER ALL OF YOU, I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES. TRUCKIN THROUGH EUROPE WITH OUR CHROME STACKS SHINING. ■■■■■■ HITCH HIKERS ON EVERY CORNER.( NOT THE ONES I WENT ROUND THOUGH).

Hi Kwozzy about time you got on here.

Whatever you do dont mention CHIPIONA

Nipper hi mate
will pass your regards onto Keith when he rings, He,s in Cadiz with ships stores this week, tipped mon. or tues.
What you doin these days Nipper ?
Regards Tony

ianburns:
hi kwozzy the reason u never had any ■■■■■ hitchhikers was because they heard of ur sense of humour shag :laughing: :laughing: well u do shoot from the hip shag dont u … and dont say whats he trying to sat too… :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Ian,
the true reason he never got any hitchhikers is he,s just too bloody ugly :wink: :wink:

Maybe im missing something really obvious, but whats the significance of the GEL on the Davies number plates■■?.

I’m sure the drivers will correct me but I believe John Davies favourite saying to drivers was Gel On Nipper meaning get a move on!

Regards Pat

Hi Pat, you,re spot on mate :wink:

Whats this about chipiona mappo?

K.Adams:
Whats this about chipiona mappo?

Hi K Adams
sorry mate, but dunno if i can say at moment,i,ll have to speak with Kwozzy
Regards Tony

Here’s a few photos I’ve got round to sorting out. They are all of P222 which I had from starting early 98 until sept 99.

This was taken on my 1st trip for Davies in a service area along the south coast of france. I had tipped bread in milan and reloaded kiwis near cuneo with 4 drops in mercabana, mercalicante, mercamurcia and mercaseville. I remember having a row at mercabana when they took off there 5 pallets and then loaded 5 pallets of there own gear for mercalicante. Turned out to be the standard crack for the job. I reloaded oranges from the valencia area for home after getting that lot off.

I don’t know if this photo will be that clear but this was a 2nd drop of 4 with groupage around the lisbon area. The road into the yard was that steep I had to take the tops off the rear mudguards and play wth the suspension to get the trailer legs over the lip at the top of the road. Probably should have told the porkers it was coming out the trailer on the road at the top but you live and learn. If I remember rightly the last 2 drops were at little local shops.

Anybody who has done the sweetcorn from the cadiz area might recognise this collection as “behind the shell garage”. Other favorites were “the green doors” and “the hole in the wall”. Just the kind of address you need when your new to the game.

This was taken just after new year in a service area up near the german/danish border. Can’t remember if I tipped in germany or denmark but I remember reloading fish from bremmerhaven for birdseye in hull.

I think this was taken in italy up into the lakes around the como area. It was another crossload of fruit for spain but I can’t remember where it tipped.

This was taken one sunday afternoon coming back over the mountain from pamplona to irun. I was stopped by the traffic controller and all of a sudden there was a huge “BOOM” echoing around the valley. Turns out they were doing some blasting for the road improvements and I must have sat there for well over an hour. I had stopped at sunbilla for diesel and coffee so it must have been north of there.

This is bosnia coming down the from the kupres tunnel heading for bugojno. This was my first trip to bosnia and it was february i think. The truck in front is driven by Paul Durham.

Hope these picture bring back a few memories for any ex davies drivers reading.

Cheers
Neilf

hey mappo id had kwozzy on phone to day saying he cant belive u sed that about him :laughing: but i was crying wen he told me wot u sed … one thing i have noticed that since kwozzy got on here he has lowered the tone alot :laughing: :laughing:
i do remember taking him to kosovo for the 1st time we only got as far as austria and we were parked up due to running on a holiday with nato stuff on so we went to the next parking area and went on the beer he even got the police to buy a round…by the time it was sorted we were too drunk to go any were and missed the boat in venice and buzzer blamed kwozzy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
nd wen we got to kosovo boarder the customs and police cudnt make him out at all… kwozzy ur a jinx take you on one trip and look wot happens.

mappo whis neilf is that the professer

maapo and kwozzy
chippy of r&a freight is on here now …and i told him hes not aloud to write on our page as its only for davies boys… so if he dose just ignore him as hes a wwonna be davies boy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:imp: i only got on here last week to say hi, i didnt say anything nasty about anybody, but u just had to start didnt u. im not going to drag myself down to the level of u bottom feeders, im going to be nice as usual. DONT MENTION CHIPIONA OR DIJON(that wasnt my fault)[/i]

Ian tell Chippy we have the negatives from Italy if he gets lippy !!

Hey all, I remember seeing photo’s of Chippy dancing on top of a table at Billy’s Palm in south of france, He was out of it :laughing: Dont think you Davies boys used Billy’s place but what a larf we used to have down there.

Regards Kev

ianburns:
mappo whis neilf is that the professer

Hi Ian mate, i,m afraid to say i dont know
The time that neilf started on Buzzers in 98-99 was towards the end of
my time on there ( apologies neilf )

Chippy if you are reading this i wont tell anybody about the
italian guard dog :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kwozzy:
:evil: i only got on here last week to say hi, i didnt say anything nasty about anybody, but u just had to start didnt u. im not going to drag myself down to the level of u bottom feeders, im going to be nice as usual. DONT MENTION CHIPIONA OR DIJON(that wasnt my fault)[/i]

Stop wingeing you old ■■■■ :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: your secret is safe with me :wink: :wink: