Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Bewick:

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

Well it’s been another busy week up ere spent today injecting lambs and getting the fertiliser on ready for the rain thats coming on Monday, also getting our two Limi heifers ready for the Limi sale at Carlisle next Friday. It takes time washing clipping and halter training so lets hope it pays off in the ring.

Cheers Wrighty.

Being ignorant of Agri matters Wrighty but are those two fine specimens destined for onward breeding duties or are they destined for butching ? Oh! and I hope we are due a bit of rain but only enough for the job and not a frigging deluge ( which we will probably get !) Cheers Dennis.

Evening Dennis

Hopefully if they sell they will be used for breeding, more likely than not they we be flushed to get eggs which will be fertilised then put into recipient cows, which seems to be the modern way.

Cheers Wrighty.

Buzzer:
Always liked going via the Vent all tunnels & viaducts some times a necessity because of permits etc but very scenic all the same, Mork & Mindy continue there working relationship this week holding hands every step of the way, Buzzer.

Great pic of the new Genoa bridge Buzzer. I did not realise they had finished it so quickly as the old once collapsd in August 2018.

Heres a few pics of the old bridge that did look tired.

IR264960.JPG

IR266592.JPG

Buzzer r u on watsapp

rward:
Buzzer r u on watsapp

Sorry mate no I am not as old fashion as they come, Internet on here, face book, text & phone but a basic one not one of these stroke it jobs thats for the female ■■■ only, take a look at Davies International FB page it keeps you up to date day to day on operations, cheers JD

Wrighty my stab at the selling price is 5000 guinnies apiece or am I way of the mark, not into the pedigree job so just a guess mate.

Dean they had to get on with the construction rapido as its a busy bit of motorway, remember it well as I did the loop to go North I always leaned in in the truck, stupid really but was like being on a switchback at the fun fair and I bet I was not the only one who did that, cheers Buzzer.

theguardian.com/world/video … deo-report

Buzzer:

rward:
Buzzer r u on watsapp

Sorry mate no I am not as old fashion as they come, Internet on here, face book, text & phone but a basic one not one of these stroke it jobs thats for the female ■■■ only, take a look at Davies International FB page it keeps you up to date day to day on operations, cheers JD

Wrighty my stab at the selling price is 5000 guinnies apiece or am I way of the mark, not into the pedigree job so just a guess mate.

Dean they had to get on with the construction rapido as its a busy bit of motorway, remember it well as I did the loop to go North I always leaned in in the truck, stupid really but was like being on a switchback at the fun fair and I bet I was not the only one who did that, cheers Buzzer.

Evening Buzzer

Well your guess is as good as ours as to the value you just can’t put a price on them, if two people fancy them it depends who has the deeper pockets. If they don’t make 5k they will definately be coming home and be used for breeding.
Spent the afternoon dosing and foot trimming our hoggs, which we then turned out onto the fell. Hopefully it’s the last we will see of them till clipping time.

Cheers Wrighty.

IMG_1334.JPG

Oh for roads like this in the UK, this is Chip Blighty bound on a bank holiday French motorway & its daytime to boot, Buzzer.

Good afternoon all.Well after a week of being called so many double acts (called a lot worse)lol we could just be called Andrew & Ian (Chip) lol
Here’s a few of Chip going for rear of the year & it was his turn to hold the company map :laughing:
Quality not the best as problem with camera mount??
9A956D0A-3A79-4952-8B91-FD188F56B1C8.jpeg

B3C6B3B9-7DF8-4328-9869-73400AA0D880.jpeg
2321FD21-CA95-4DFE-99E7-9ADF43E7A1E3.jpeg

Waiting to load mozzarella for Blighty :smiley:

286FEFF6-EEF4-4BD7-B851-14D746D41145.jpeg

One minute he was happy (Chip)then all dejected as I got loaded & had to leave him there :frowning:
FA278F04-DDF1-415B-8F11-F3800016C5B8.jpeg

F32B62BC-A3B0-42B0-8EB8-1CDA2AF1CE49.jpeg

Caught him turning but can’t turn them last pics :unamused:
2AA7C592-CB19-413C-8C91-1BA0EBADF7FB.jpeg

Gran Bosco on way to Frejus tunnel
56FA1FC7-E277-4797-8808-36405BFCC9E2.jpeg

Parked for a 24 off in France needs must n all that :astonished:
E78C5A2E-F475-40BB-AA6F-7FC9E5B046DA.jpeg
2390D6B9-DD70-4601-99C2-B75B235E59B3.jpeg
58ADC0F9-3DFE-47BC-BD16-9F5866707408.jpeg
The rear doors: Behind sliding plates that cover door handles are 2 seals.The plates have padlocks on another padlock stops doors from opening & we have a bulldog lock as well :open_mouth: also I’ve put a couple of plastic seals on tight just as a quick visual check for tampering :exclamation: :exclamation:
A6C03187-532A-45D2-A7A3-B87330B44C55.jpeg

Technology geek me, Buzzer

Out for a walk to church today & came across this pair of old tractors just to keep the farming thread going lol couldn’t get any closer as gates,fence & a bloody big dog in the way :laughing:
07C46DB1-1A56-4A84-B0D2-8A929C25878B.jpeg
A38BD424-E66D-49F9-A8DE-CDB7E1CCA9D4.jpeg

Buzzer:
Technology geek me, Buzzer

Thanks John must suss out how to do it myself :unamused:

When you do Andrew you can tell me cos i can’t do it either, but still get the blame anyway. good pic’s mate help’s us old has been’s remember the good day’s. :sunglasses:

Andrew Morrison:
Gran Bosco on way to Frejus tunnel 0

Nice bit of parking that :laughing: :laughing:

Buzzer:

I remember it being busy there Buzzer. :wink:

They have not hung around building that as it was not exactly a small
bridge. Some good pics on here recently,makes me miss euro driving.

Great looking animals Wrighty. :smiley:

Great link Rob,re the Genoa bridge. :wink:

To Andrew & Kev the Gerbil as I have found out you got to get a picture to a certain size, first get the picture upright then go to edit and bring in the edges aka shrinking it or if it is tall just click the sqware button then usually they will post correctly, its trial and error really, Buzzer.