Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

good wknd on German-Polish border with Jody & one of ontimes plus a a Polish driver as well looked after us & was our very own interpreter for the wknd :smiley: :smiley:

Unfortunately Monday didn’t start well for me as i broke down within about 20 minutes of leaving(ecu) :cry:

Evening Snapper

Good to see you back online with the pictures it’s been a while since we have seen your travels around Europe, Must admit these bloody computers can be hard work at times.
Busy day among the mule gimmers today tailing and dosing and general feeding up duties, then I have been out mowing mi lawn which is that wet I’ve left a trail of black wheel marks wit ride on…oh the joys of an English summer.

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20190816_010.jpg

WP_20190814_007.jpg

WP_20190812_008.jpg

Scania Polska to the rescue :slight_smile: brand new workshop & showers too :slight_smile:

wrighty:
Evening Snapper

Good to see you back online with the pictures it’s been a while since we have seen your travels around Europe, Must admit these bloody computers can be hard work at times.
Busy day among the mule gimmers today tailing and dosing and general feeding up duties, then I have been out mowing mi lawn which is that wet I’ve left a trail of black wheel marks wit ride on…oh the joys of an English summer.

Cheers Wrighty.

Good evening Wrighty contrary to popular belief i have been working & got plenty of pics to prove it :laughing: just can’t post em so easy these days but we’re getting there good job i’ve been parked up today as its taken me all afternoon :laughing: keep em peeled out on road & we may even get that coffee :slight_smile:
cheers Andrew

but too late to tip so parked on bay ready for morning,nice secure as well.Went for walk but no restaurants so back to truck for microwave meal :slight_smile:

had to wait as load not ready but let you park on site with toilets n shower but driver waiting area when on bay needs a bit to be desired :frowning:

loaded locked n sealed :laughing:

time to get the show on the road & Gel on back to Blighty :laughing:

Thats all folks for tonight but still got plenty for another time
cheeerrs Andrew

Andrew Morrison:
had to wait as load not ready but let you park on site with toilets n shower but driver waiting area when on bay needs a bit to be desired :frowning: 210

That last shot Andrew looks like Buzzers office when he was still IC !!! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Andrew Morrison:
had to wait as load not ready but let you park on site with toilets n shower but driver waiting area when on bay needs a bit to be desired :frowning: 210

That last shot Andrew looks like Buzzers office when he was still IC !!! Cheers Dennis.

Dennis we had the kitchen table upgraded after that picture was taken as the kitchen table in the early days was the nerve center, Buzzer

PS. we used to clear the kitchen table to eat dinner in the evening, fax machine ont sideboard, remember them ?

Definitely feast or famine with “snapper” got to get back on the agricultural track as ime all fumed out, Buzzer.

Well done to “snapper” keep them coming and Wrighty too with the machinery, some tractor that looks, 250 horse thats only a sma yin a think, but it would still squash a wee fergie. Buzzer dont get down hearted, as you did a sterling job the time snapper was absent. see ya Bobs

Buzzer:
Found this and it made me chuckle, Buzzer.

Well John, that’s an old one but a good one. A mate of mine used to tell a similar joke after a few beers, always made me laugh and still does.
There is a lot of truth in that caption, as my grandfather regularly shouted it to myself, and my cousin as nippers on the farm.
Brings back great memories.

Paul

Andrew Morrison:
Scania Polska to the rescue :slight_smile: brand new workshop & showers too :slight_smile:

Thats the trouble with all these modern trucks and cars today, too bloody complicated with electrics ! I bet that was not cheap to be towed in. :cry:

Wrighty, Great loading skills as always. :wink:

Seen a few of these about recently Buzzer, always liked watching combiners since a kid. :smiley:

DEANB:

Andrew Morrison:
Scania Polska to the rescue :slight_smile: brand new workshop & showers too :slight_smile: 21

Thats the trouble with all these modern trucks and cars today, too bloody complicated with electrics ! I bet that was not cheap to be towed in. :cry:

Wrighty, Great loading skills as always. :wink:

Seen a few of these about recently Buzzer, always liked watching combiners since a kid. :smiley:

Didn’t need towing thankfully after 20 mins it started so drove it to Scania 2n half hrs later back ont road it needed a new ecu!!
Cheers Andrew

Evening Buzzer

A bit of plant today…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20190819_010.jpg

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

A bit of plant today…

Cheers Wrighty.

Hiya Wrighty does one of your compadres have fixed ramps ? Only it looked like yours reversing on to the seatruck in Dublin last night .cheers Dan .

2 slurry tanks ?