Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Hi all started to make a batch of marmalade on Friday, left to soak for 24hrs as per instructions and started to reduce on Saturday, but needed more so left overnight and restarted this morning and after another 3hrs decanted into jars. Got 22lb at the end so just hope it sets when it is proper cooled, a lot harder than jam I must say, Buzzer.

wrighty:

Punchy Dan:

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

The back seems to be getting better slowly but it’s going to seem like a long week ahead, can put mi own socks on now so the jobs looking up.
Got our yows scanned at home yesterday and came out at 188% so very pleased with that, lambing time will soon be upon us but a least the nights will be drawing out…
Took my unit and trailer for inspection before Christmas and discovered a broken shock absorber, not good for a 7 month old trailer but it seems the shocker may be partially seized.

Cheers Wrighty.

Hiya Wrighty I did my back right at the bottom on the Friday before Christmas shovelling some stone ,11 yrs since I was this bad ,couldn’t do my own boots or socks ,couldn’t stand up with out being pulled up ,yesterday I went to the chiropractor,the girl massaged me then the doctor snapped me and cracked me like he was trying to kill me :blush: ,after I felt 10 times better ,going again next week ,best of luck m8 :smiley:

Morning Dan

Yes I know how you feel never known pain like it but hopefully it’s on the mend, presumably Dennis has read about “glass backitus” and not suffered from it as it it something you get when you “work” :wink:

Cheers Wrighty.

He may of worked yrs ago ,but not proper work :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

wrighty:

Punchy Dan:

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

The back seems to be getting better slowly but it’s going to seem like a long week ahead, can put mi own socks on now so the jobs looking up.
Got our yows scanned at home yesterday and came out at 188% so very pleased with that, lambing time will soon be upon us but a least the nights will be drawing out…
Took my unit and trailer for inspection before Christmas and discovered a broken shock absorber, not good for a 7 month old trailer but it seems the shocker may be partially seized.

Cheers Wrighty.

Hiya Wrighty I did my back right at the bottom on the Friday before Christmas shovelling some stone ,11 yrs since I was this bad ,couldn’t do my own boots or socks ,couldn’t stand up with out being pulled up ,yesterday I went to the chiropractor,the girl massaged me then the doctor snapped me and cracked me like he was trying to kill me :blush: ,after I felt 10 times better ,going again next week ,best of luck m8 :smiley:

Morning Dan

Yes I know how you feel never known pain like it but hopefully it’s on the mend, presumably Dennis has read about “glass backitus” and not suffered from it as it it something you get when you “work” :wink:

Cheers Wrighty.

He may of worked yrs ago ,but not proper work :laughing:

But I did proper “work” I didn’t just stand beside a row of levers on a Hiab ! :blush: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Happy new year everyone !!!
Just gonna put a few up from end of last year which should get me a bit of breathing space before I get a chance to start on this years adventures/pictures lol

F1B44EE6-6D84-42D8-8BFE-6790F8136DB7.jpeg

Starting to park up for Crimbo at Tracy Island
7D210307-84CD-4A0E-9F44-E2FDAC96B98B.jpeg
38FCF29B-166C-4FC4-BAF5-815F47D3C7D1.jpeg
C8F64D44-6E2C-4062-A7AB-1D07FFB44859.jpeg
DA6090AB-D468-4B9A-A53A-9BA3ACD005F9.jpeg
955300B2-981C-4DE9-8D4B-BCC448C374D6.jpeg

Live ITV evening news filming at Tracy Island today starring Steven Davies about the effects of Brexit, so now they are planning to use the M3 as a truck park in case of a no deal being the end result, its a truck park most days already. Also picked up me little Volvo cattle float after its MOT and took it to the yard for a Spring clean, Buzzer

Yes, I saw him on the News Buzzer. If they are going to use the M3 as a holding area for Portsmouth I can’t wait to see what they will do for Poole, use the Fleetsbridge bypass?

kerbut:
Yes, I saw him on the News Buzzer. If they are going to use the M3 as a holding area for Portsmouth I can’t wait to see what they will do for Poole, use the Fleetsbridge bypass?

They managed to cut out the bit he explained about Brexit and its effect but that’s television for you and really was the whole point of the interview in the first place, Buzzer

Hi all,
Not a lot to do with what buzzer just said but many years ago a pall and I were sat on the new hydrofoil on its maiden voyage from Southampton to the I O W.
Day by day tv were all over the place and as we all sat waiting to go we were briefed on who was going to be interviewed, me.
Lights camera action, Q: have you travelled on this boat before sir.
No. Q: have you used the hovercraft. Yes. Q: how does the performance compare. We all fell about laughing and they all walked off.I never got on TV. Harvey

Thought of Davies when I saw this haha

Buzzer:
Live ITV evening news filming at Tracy Island today starring Steven Davies about the effects of Brexit, so now they are planning to use the M3 as a truck park in case of a no deal being the end result, its a truck park most days already. Also picked up me little Volvo cattle float after its MOT and took it to the yard for a Spring clean, Buzzer

I thought they had stopped the export of live horses for slaughter on the continent so what was that Volvo Horse box doing at Tracy Island ■■ Anon 1.

Bewick:

Buzzer:

I thought they had stopped the export of live horses for slaughter on the continent so what was that Volvo Horse box doing at Tracy Island ■■ Anon 1.

Just a wash and brush up Dennis, I sit in the office till its done then drive it home, Buzzer

Evening Buzzer

Well we are back int saddle and nowt to bother us so hopefully were mending, two drops of panels up scotch yesterday and loaded Bonnybridge last night, ran down and tipped Tilbury docks this afternoon then loaded a combine header at Cambridge.
Tipping header int morning then back over near Huntingdon for a load of straw, nowt like brekkin us in gently eh… :laughing:

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20190115_002.jpg

Good to here your on the mend Wrighty folk are missing pics of your varied loads, busy for me nex week the IC steer going to an Orange market on Monday then TB testing the other 35 on Tuesday and Friday so got to set up the crush and run ready for that only good thing is its an annual visit so I don’t have to pay, cheers Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Good to here your on the mend Wrighty folk are missing pics of your varied loads, busy for me nex week the IC steer going to an Orange market on Monday then TB testing the other 35 on Tuesday and Friday so got to set up the crush and run ready for that only good thing is its an annual visit so I don’t have to pay, cheers Buzzer.

Fingers crossed for a clear test this time Buzzer, so much hassle involved with I C’s just job creation for the Spanish vets…

wrighty:

Buzzer:

Fingers crossed for a clear test this time Buzzer, so much hassle involved with I C’s just job creation for the Spanish vets…

Wrighty
Good to see you back on the road again.
Saw you today in St Ives Cambridgeshire with a full load of straw. Big bales, nicely and packed

Aye plenty of straw about now for sale after all the scaremongering to inflate prices, bit like Brexit really, Buzzer

Yes HARRYSPOTTER I loaded at Somersham tipping next door to Sellafield int morning.

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20190116_008.jpg

good load there Wrighty you had to judge the forward overhang well

Buzzer:
Aye plenty of straw about now for sale after all the scaremongering to inflate prices, bit like Brexit really, Buzzer

This poor farmer near Fareham is going to need to by some
Fareham farm fire engulfs barn and 1,000 hay bales bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-46902465

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk