Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Bewick:

Andrew Morrison:
Well the pig is back lol 0

I know what the “JD” stands for but just remind me , and everyone else, what the other initials stand for Thanks, Dennis.

PGS stands for " Porky Git Squadron" Most of the drivers were portly and I used to be known as " The Fat Controller " for weird unexplained reason so now you know Dennis.

Buzzer:

Bewick:

Andrew Morrison:
Well the pig is back lol 0

I know what the “JD” stands for but just remind me , and everyone else, what the other initials stand for Thanks, Dennis.

PGS stands for " Porky Git Squadron" Most of the drivers were portly and I used to be known as " The Fat Controller " for weird unexplained reason so now you know Dennis.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What a crap night we had non stop heavy rain glad I live on a hill, been busy here today had a double glazing man in to tell us the kitchen patio door is past its best that was the first caller, then the swimming pool chap and now we find out the new all singing and dancing equipment for the pool we have just had installed needs a computer on it to do any adjustments. The Boss wanted to do a bit of crimbo shopping for the grandkids so I was left in charge of the chap deep cleaning the cooker plus endless callers for free range eggs and sold out of them plus filling out an application for a licence to move an IR steer to slaughter and could not get the new printer to scan, I aint technical so had to wait for the Boss to return and do the honours, still got roast duck for tea so that will be nice, am I stressed NOOO cheers Buzzer.

I’ve see worse " Happy Faces "…

Off to Check O Slavia which apparently don’t exist any more, last trip before Crimbo for one of our pilots, think its Roger, cheers Buzzer.

48266843_2085345738222471_7696850907924791296_n.jpg

One of ours resting in central Denmark this week think its " snapper " so maybe he is bringing home the bacon so to speak, Buzzer

Evening Buzzer

Been another busy week on the trucking front but back home to get stuck into a bit of farming, sheds to muck out and cattle to sort ready for the Christmas break.
Had a rough week especially for Alice as her old faithful Jack Russell Pepsi went out for a mooch around on wednesday night and did’nt return, she found her drowned in the stream at the back of the house on Thursday morning. She was 13 years old and was getting slightly infirm, but it was still a shock but hey ho life goes on eh…
Think I may be down your way on Monday night Tuesday morning, so will be in touch for that pre Christmas brew…

Cheers Wrighty.

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

Been another busy week on the trucking front but back home to get stuck into a bit of farming, sheds to muck out and cattle to sort ready for the Christmas break.
Had a rough week especially for Alice as her old faithful Jack Russell Pepsi went out for a mooch around on wednesday night and did’nt return, she found her drowned in the stream at the back of the house on Thursday morning. She was 13 years old and was getting slightly infirm, but it was still a shock but hey ho life goes on eh…
Think I may be down your way on Monday night Tuesday morning, so will be in touch for that pre Christmas brew…

Cheers Wrighty.

Very sad when you lose a pet especially a dog they are unconditional and dont answer back, I always think im’e hard when it comes to dealing with a loss like that but when it comes to it Im’e as soft as they come and have been known to shed a tear or two, best thing to do is get a replacement maybe not straight away. Thats what we did when we lost our last Lab, waited for about three months and the Boss said think we should get another dog and so we did, I know you have to put up with the odd mishap till they are trained (ours live indoors) but in the long run we are glad we got a replacement.
Still got my inconclusive and the first red market is not till 23rd January so he may have to stay till then less he gets sold privately, got a few irons in’t fire on that one too. Could have him done for freezer which is another option as well. Have to litter up every other day now and fill feed trailer as well, feeding about3 kilo’s a head of hard grub as well.
When and if your down our way early nex week give us a bit of notice if you can and we can have that cup of tea, trust you still got my mobile number if not PM me, Buzzer

Paul took this one recently chap ! :wink:

Thanks to Paul for the picture Dean, the new ones look good which are now all in service, we kept the newest old one as a spare as always good to nip out and load’
Every morning scene as they wait for me to dish out breakfast, always the same ones at the front and when they see me with a sacktruck with white bags they know whats coming, glad they are all indoors as today it aint stopped blowing a hooly and ■■■■■■■ down so wet every where, Buzzer

Hi all yes was me up in Denmark this week got loaded yesterday afternoon with fresh salmon Blighty bound.Woke up to this today just a light dusting in Holland.The 3 S’s done now off to catch boat from Hook of Holland Bon wknd cheers Andrew

Evening Buzzer

Going to have to give the brew a miss tomorrow, turns out mi drop is near Andover. Delivering a Christmas present to Dorchester int morning, a Massey 135 not a bad present eh…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20181217_005.jpg

Upon reflection lol
EFB87031-3D9C-4394-9CCB-1123CADEBBB5.jpeg

It’s funny what you come across on your travels sometimes this is in France

9B0C2191-F6E6-41E5-B4B5-94418A175DA8.jpeg

26 plts of the finest French champagne coming to a Sainsbugs nr you in time for Christmas
2B626C08-6E80-402E-8A07-52915401E562.jpeg

There is apparently going to be a mini invasion of old school steering wheel attendants meeting up at Tracy Island tomorrow morning for Tea and a few miles of tarmac so if any of you are free please come along, tickets £20 each in aid of the JD retirement fund which is getting low, cheers Buzzer

Hi buzzer what sort of time are we talking don’t get up too early. :smiley:

gerbil sb152:
Hi buzzer what sort of time are we talking don’t get up too early. :smiley:

Mid to late morning as we have to wait for Mappo’s carer to shave and wash him then Jimski is taxi to the venue, plus Richard Green and one or two more, Horry says there having a spot of lunch as well some where JD.

Just myself n Sling being a pair of pricks in a rose garden??
1BC9CFD2-B49C-4E44-8722-6FCAEA8716B2.jpeg

1FCAFA14-C231-4EA6-8E9D-CC481BEE2722.jpeg
558FF896-D525-4192-A58A-C772E0963C75.jpeg
F8B2DDCD-1B3A-404C-8A31-4C1ED513F1E4.jpeg
F8B2DDCD-1B3A-404C-8A31-4C1ED513F1E4.jpeg

Sorted Andrew :smiley:
Oily

Andrew 8C29E1EE-BCFC-4940-91DD-A467299BCC37am .jpeg