Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

DISPATCHER:
Two eggs look larger than the others

Chris that’s because I sort of grade them, as if they are really big you cant get the standard carton shut with out damage so I have two sizes but I don’t charge extra for the bigguns there all the same price but got 3 people who like bigger eggs, well spotted though, Cheers JD

Beat me to it ! Those are double Yokers and Buzzer keeps them for his own, and The Bosses’ full English’s ! :wink: Cheers Dennis.

I will have to come round one day and purchase some, used to enjoy them at the cafe in Warsash but havent been there lately

Buzzer ,enjoying your daily posts ,i hope you get that blighter with the big tail,you need a "lamper"with a nice gun.or a decoy cage with a dead chick in it, and when he triggers, the trip wire .down the lid comes.
Andrew ,do you have to get in the trailer when at Sainsburys and unload your self ??dbp.

peggydeckboy:
Buzzer ,enjoying your daily posts ,i hope you get that blighter with the big tail,you need a "lamper"with a nice gun.or a decoy cage with a dead chick in it, and when he triggers, the trip wire .down the lid comes.
Andrew ,do you have to get in the trailer when at Sainsburys and unload your self ??dbp.

No Pdb we don’t at sainsbugs just sit in a waiting room as per the norm at most rdc’s these days mores the pity.

Cheers Andrew

image.jpegmorning Buzzer ,get the bacon on ,Wai ?

Punchy Dan:
0morning Buzzer ,get the bacon on ,Wai ?

Where are you Dan ?

Now Buzzer has got all your taste buds going, who would like one like this for brekies, ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Harvey

toty.jpg

Buzzer sorry for the late reply ,I was at the new jaguar Land Rover on wide rd .

Punchy Dan:
Buzzer sorry for the late reply ,I was at the new jaguar Land Rover on wide rd .

You mean the old transit factory [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is where I started my HGV driving with ■■■■ Benney in Helston Cornwall, went to stay with him for a two week driving course with the RTITB run out of the Grose’s yard in St Austell, after passing I was straight in a GUY Big J 180 Gardener up the road that night with 20ton of skimmed milk powder. Those roads were so tight back then especially as I had never before driven a fully loaded artic, no bypasses back then Okehampton, Exeter and the like. After about six months took on a Albion Super Clydesdale 4 wheeler my first HGV truck and subbied for ■■■■ after some time I came back home to Hampshire and started on my own and the rest is history as they say, still ring him on Christmas eve for a chat but we are both creeping on with age, good old days of hard learning. The fleet then was 3 x A series ERF’s a new Scania 110 a year old F88 plus a 4 wheel ERF flat and a 6 wheel Leyland and a Little TK Bedford, cheers Buzzer

Evening Buzzer

Well another scorcher eh been down to the Norfolk show ground delivering stuff for the show tomorrow and then down below Bury St Edmunds to load hay.
Got to the field and it hadn’t been baled so we sat for about three hours soaking up the sun waiting. Back up north int morning and then who knows…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20180626_008.jpg

WP_20180626_003.jpg

Wrighty I had to shrink your first picture as I could not see the truck, its all very well but we are in desperate need of some rain, where is Baldrick when you need him. Most people have made there hay and silage taking advantage of this fine spell.
Had the 7 oclock raider on me chicken again this morning so down the stairs grab the gun and although I had two barrels at him he aint dead in the field and all this we ought a stitch of clothing on and no shoes either you would think that alone would scare the bugger off, I need to get some one who’s a good shot for an hour each morning to get them. Caught two in a trap and dispatched them, been fox free for four years but this is the worse its ever been and when I were a nipper they used stricknean and a fox would not get five yards and it wuzz over, all that has stopped now of course as is dangerous stuff. Our mole man used it as well but it worked really well, Cheers bBuzzer

WP_20180626_003 (2).jpg

Buzzer:
Wrighty I had to shrink your first picture as I could not see the truck, its all very well but we are in desperate need of some rain, where is Baldrick when you need him. Most people have made there hay and silage taking advantage of this fine spell.
Had the 7 oclock raider on me chicken again this morning so down the stairs grab the gun and although I had two barrels at him he aint dead in the field and all this we ought a stitch of clothing on and no shoes either you would think that alone would scare the bugger off, I need to get some one who’s a good shot for an hour each morning to get them. Caught two in a trap and dispatched them, been fox free for four years but this is the worse its ever been and when I were a nipper they used stricknean and a fox would not get five yards and it wuzz over, all that has stopped now of course as is dangerous stuff. Our mole man used it as well but it worked really well, Cheers bBuzzer

Morning John sorry to hear of your problems with the foxes,I’m sending my niece over to you in the morning for about 6.30am she asked could you wear some clothes as she has led a sheltered life.

Regards
Richard

I must say Richard.Your niece has a nice vest. I’m sure she could make Buzzer stand to attention!

Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Richard I stood in my garden this morning from 6.15 to 8.30 waiting for your nice niece to arrive, was partially clothed as requested well I had my wooly hat on but she never showed and I had to go in and get dressed properly cos the kids were starting to arrive for school across the road, did she get lost or did that evil Charlie intercept her, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Richard I stood in my garden this morning from 6.15 to 8.30 waiting for your nice niece to arrive, was partially clothed as requested well I had my wooly hat on but she never showed and I had to go in and get dressed properly cos the kids were starting to arrive for school across the road, did she get lost or did that evil Charlie intercept her, Buzzer

:smiling_imp: :imp: :open_mouth: :grimacing: :smiling_imp:

Buzzer:

Sorry John she saw you in your hat and came back home to get her iron as she said it looked like apart from the hat everything looked like it needed ironing ! She also saw Charlie exposing himself so also picked up a magnifying glass,I don’t remember it being cold weather this morning ?

Charlie told her he lived in Alton,and I think she said “wear the fox hat”,or it sounded like that.

Regards

Richard

MaggieD:

Buzzer:

Sorry John she saw you in your hat and came back home to get her iron as she said it looked like apart from the hat everything looked like it needed ironing ! She also saw Charlie exposing himself so also picked up a magnifying glass,I don’t remember it being cold weather this morning ?

Charlie told her he lived in Alton,and I think she said “wear the fox hat”,or it sounded like that.

Regards

Richard

:smiley: :smiley:

Out for a spot of luncheon today at the Green Dragon at Brook with Mrs D ( the Boss ) as it was her birthday and young Steven who arranged it and when we arrived there were four of our old friends already waiting to join us, nice food sat outside very convivial. The Boss is a main stay in the company and still does four days a week and I think she will not retire as like in the transport program from years ago on telly " The Brothers " I think it was called where the mother was still at the helm. Me I am out of it and glad to be so aint like it used to be when I was there with all these rules and regs but times have moved on and I am not sure for the better.
Got a man coming and sitting on FOX patrol 6am every morning for a couple of hours so hope he gets the blighter, it upsets the hens and the egg production drops off after an attack, had no trouble for four years but got some now.
Grand kids here for two days so its hands on all round, never knew they could put away so much grub, cheers Buzzer.