Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Buzzer:
Hi DEAN shame you missed it as I for one did not realise just how big the tunnel traffic was, the shere number of foreign trucks is amazing and never saw another British waggon on the program. The other thing was the service crew from our end have to upgrade electrical connections and a shift they do 20 and there counterparts from France do as little as 8 say no more.
As for me leg it is on the mend and went to the hospital today for them to check it, plus nurse three times a week to change the dressing. It itches like mad and you just cant scratch it and it is driving me mad but does not stop me doing me every day chores mate, picture below to give you some idea what’s wot, cheers Buzzer.

Morning Buzzer, Yes would have liked to have seen that programme. How did that come about,did they
contact you direct about making the film ■■

Hope the legs improving chap !

How are the cows,missing the pics ! :unamused: :laughing:

If anyone wishes to see the episode and has Sky TV just follow this… on the hand set press TV Guide button, then on the screen, highlight and select “Catch Up TV”, then highlight and select “All 4” then, on that page, on the thin top banner, scroll once left to “All”. Scroll down the programme lists and on the second page, at the bottom, you will see “The Channel: The Worlds Busiest…”
Highlight and select that, then select Episode 2 and press record!! :wink:

Today had an early start to get straw but at the gate at seven thirty and no sign of any one so let me self in and at 8.10 rang me man but sad to say his dad died during the night and a right good bloke he was too, they always take the best but we all go in’t end.
Cold here but no snow thank goodness as I hate that always makes a mess but my picture below of one of ours in Italy this week, cheers Buzzer.

Evening Buzzer

Well it’s a bit cold up ere but it looks like were going to miss most of tomorrows snow, been following Snapper around this week darn sarrrf and then upt north. A weekend of farming and then off to Banbury on Monday then down into Cornwall with two drops so should keep us going…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20171209_001.jpg

WP_20171208_012.jpg

WP_20171208_004.jpg

WP_20171207_001.jpg

Hope they have cleared the roads for the start of the week for you Wrighty but then its not quite the same for you as its when you hit the farm lanes etc that you have to negotiate. Last night we had a lot of rain which continued on today but at least it’s not snow, had to litter up and put haylage in the steers in the barn then took a bale to the bigger steers in the park below me, gets trodden a lot when wet by the trailer feeder and by the water tank but I had to pull the round bale to bits up and down the feeder so all get some and it smells as sweet as you like and they wasted no time in getting stuck in which I was afraid of with me Avant loader but she is four wheel drive and I got out ok.
Then I walked “Woody” the dog as I was already kitted up for the weather and to save the Boss a job as she had gone shopping for some socks and jumpers for me, cheers Buzzer.

Back to farming, this chap was lucky he put the extra wheels on or he could have got stuck. Harvey

ATT00013.jpg

HRS:
Back to farming, this chap was lucky he put the extra wheels on or he could have got stuck. Harvey

If he got much deeper he would not be able to get out the cab, must be some heavy ground. When I was walking the dog this afternoon in the field I have rented for twenty years has got cow foot potholes but far too wet to get on even tho its on gravel, leave till it dries in the spring and then let it have it with harrow and roller, soon comes back Buzzer.

Its either your handy work Dennis or Wrighty but suspect its you with time on your hands, Grrrr Buzzer.

24862633_1610402322351967_713247160110396181_n.jpg

Buzzer:
Its either your handy work Dennis or Wrighty but suspect its you with time on your hands, Grrrr Buzzer.

Sorry about this Buzzer but we have no snow here in Kendal, we very rarely do either ! so I guess it may be Wrighty’s handy work !! However if that “tableau” had to be repeated in Kendal it would have to be the real “Mchoy” and I reckon there is a couple of retired Bewick Drivers living locally who would no doubt oblige for a photo Shoot :blush: But even though we’ve no snow it is a bit “taters” so I can’t envisage it been either a successful shoot or of a long duration ! :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Urgent message for Charlie one of Alton, you had better have words with your Pickled Shallott carrier/haulier as your Christmas goodies are still in the office awaiting collection.
One of his jars has gone astray as our film star head driver purloined it so I had to send a replacement, would not leave too long as I can see another disappearing if not picked up soon so have a word with Evans QC and tell him to get his rear in gear mate, cheers Buzzer.

I’ll send him a PM Buzzer. What a let down. Unfortunately I no longer

have transport or I would come down myself. So sorry mate. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Hi John & Charlie my boss still goes to Alton every day it would be the only haulage job we do cheap.

Cheers

Rich

Not all Ba Hum Bug

Buzzer:
Urgent message for Charlie one of Alton, you had better have words with your Pickled Shallott carrier/haulier as your Christmas goodies are still in the office awaiting collection.
One of his jars has gone astray as our film star head driver purloined it so I had to send a replacement, would not leave too long as I can see another disappearing if not picked up soon so have a word with Evans QC and tell him to get his rear in gear mate, cheers Buzzer.

Hi John & Charlie,

I have this morning dispatched my P.A. by Executive Uber taxi,as I couldn’t get hold of Jimski !! to Tracey Island where upon her arrival she says she was met by two charming gentlemen who after trying to get her to ship out to Naples on tonights boat,handled her booty, sorry handed over the booty :blush: I’m sorry for the delay but Angie has been stuck in St Jean de Maurenne as you can see from the photo,hopefully she will dig herself out and be “Driving Home for Christmas”.I have been in ■■■■■■■ posing for a Snowman picture !!

Once again thank you very much for your kind gift, I will contact you Charlie and see you before Christmas.

Regards

Richard

Hi Buzzer I saw that program on the tunnel with your driver Roger, Ive never seen a bloke look so relaxed behind the wheel I reckon if it wasnt for his seat belt he would slip on to the floor :laughing: what about that queue of wagons and thats without doing customs! Brexit__mmmm!

Ah Richard St Jean du Maurenne been through there a few times in a truck also parked up there once with the infamous Winky and the locals did not take too kindly to us cleaning our teeth in the fountain in the corner of the carpark. That’s the only place in all my travels in France I could not eat the main course of dinner as it was tripe and I just could not bring myself to eat that so had another course of charcuterie instead, MH moment again Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Ah Richard St Jean du Maurenne been through there a few times in a truck also parked up there once with the infamous Winky and the locals did not take too kindly to us cleaning our teeth in the fountain in the corner of the carpark. That’s the only place in all my travels in France I could not eat the main course of dinner as it was tripe and I just could not bring myself to eat that so had another course of charcuterie instead, MH moment again Buzzer.

And I bet after you’s cleaned your dentures Buzzer you “relieved” your bladders into the fountain ! :open_mouth: :wink: Oh! and was the main course really Tripe ? or just rubbish ? If it was tripe you lads don’t know what is good for you ! :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Buzzer:

And I bet after you’s cleaned your dentures Buzzer you “relieved” your bladders into the fountain ! :open_mouth: :wink: Oh! and was the main course really Tripe ? or just rubbish ? If it was tripe you lads don’t know what is good for you ! :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Deffo tripe Dennis the waitress could not believe I was the only one who rejected it, another occasion when loading marble in Carrara, Italy I had a nice pork chop with salad then gorgonzola after, it was in a dimly lit room and a world cup match was on telly and as I looked down the bloody cheese was moving, it was maggots and when I complained there was a shrug of the shoulders as if to say its free protein, made me bad that did, Buzzer

Bewick:

Buzzer:

Sorry about this Buzzer but we have no snow here in Kendal, we very rarely do either ! so I guess it may be Wrighty’s handy work !! However if that “tableau” had to be repeated in Kendal it would have to be the real “Mchoy” and I reckon there is a couple of retired Bewick Drivers living locally who would no doubt oblige for a photo Shoot :blush: But even though we’ve no snow it is a bit “taters” so I can’t envisage it been either a successful shoot or of a long duration ! :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Evening Buzzer

As the saying goes “not guilty Mi’lud” only a light dusting up ere not enough for a snowball (let alone an impressive sculpture of Dennis…!) which as now has disappeared wit rain, went down to Truro yesterday and it was T shirt weather down there, back home tonight and off up scotch with a sugar beet harvester tomorrow…

Cheers Wrighty.

Wrighty the truth will come out in the end as it always does just glad we have no snow here. One of our trucks off to Denmark this morning so suspect he will get some white but they know how to deal with it unlike us here, Buzzer.

25396247_1611828222240894_8251254559161565922_n (2).jpg