Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

anybody been watching wartime farm on bbc2 .a real insight how everybody pulled together in the time of need.

Buzzer:
Took “Woody” for his walk down on the marsh land summer grazing and it has come back a lot from when we moved the steers out in October, that field is quite dry and bet wrighty would like it to stick some sheep on but will be ok next spring for me, cant wait to be honest as Winter does drag on some, Buzzer.

Hello John, Is that field normal for this time of year, looks rearly good if its dry. you must spend a few bob on it ■■
Harvey

HRS:

Buzzer:
Took “Woody” for his walk down on the marsh land summer grazing and it has come back a lot from when we moved the steers out in October, that field is quite dry and bet wrighty would like it to stick some sheep on but will be ok next spring for me, cant wait to be honest as Winter does drag on some, Buzzer.

Hello John, Is that field normal for this time of year, looks rearly good if its dry. you must spend a few bob on it ■■
Harvey

Harvey its owned by HCC and I only rent it on a six month Summer licence, they draw all sorts of grants on it and don’t have a clue and all funded with tax payers money, criminal really but there is nought you can do about it. In years gone bye it was farmed properly all year round, I am only allowed to harrow 30% of it a year its ludicrous but hey ho pleased I got it in the Summer, cheers JD.

Buzzer:

Evening Buzzer

We’ll load the trailers up and set off about 10am, we should be down with you about 4pm is 100 in lamb shearings enough? Been a bit wet up ere with flooding and now the hill tops are white oh the joys of the frozen north…

Cheers Wrighty.

Hi everyone,well I’ve managed to steer clear of being trampled by wild pieces of steak on legs this week unlike some udders sorry JD lol hope you getting better? At least you got your new hen houses so pickled eggs for crimbo then??
A few lorry pics from last week to start off on boat not the stinky express this week although the boats are just as bad & there’s free showers onboard no excuse really but there you are!!

Cheeky 24 off in France en route to Italy & a friend of mine popped in for a coffee on his way back to Uk Tidy motor as well??

Lovely run down to Frejus & feed the ponies at Mary’s too

IMG_1103.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG

Photos much appreciated Snapper must be a bit strange down in southern Europe these days with hardly a fellow countryman to be seen, a sign of the times as we know too well. Passed one of yours in DK earlier in week but couldn’t see no plate unfortunately. Enjoy your trip!

Waiting to tip in Italy

Getting washed out ready for re load

All loaded again for Blighty with a bit of local talent parked next to me waiting for paperwork

Held up for a bit due to a bit of a bump ahead

Spot of lunch n shower at Autoporto Susa

Tailbacks approaching the Frejus & scenic too
E458EC1C-2BE3-4356-8227-7EB3BEB2877D.jpeg

4505FC55-6010-4DBB-8FD0-AE7922A2F667.jpeg

Coffee time

Tracey Island after a quick bath
E1F1B5FC-4A1C-4279-A6C5-08168FCA4AF5.jpeg
284A05B4-3E71-40B2-861D-8BB830B9C27C.jpeg

Tracey Island this wknd
783D3A4F-9FC1-4687-AF7A-471FC078EC1E.jpeg
F58CA343-41CF-47FF-9A87-36DA2E9595BD.jpeg

that’s all for now folks we can all get sit back now for farmers weekly lol
Cheers Andrew

Its the Eclectic mix they like Andrew Cowshit form me and Bull crap from you lot, cheers JD

Great to see these pics of the trucks out and about around Europe, cheers Andrew.

Buzzer:
Its the Eclectic mix they like Andrew Cowshit form me and Bull crap from you lot, cheers JD

Spot on JD