Daily rest reduction to 9 hours

waynedl:

alix776:

waynedl:
They can plan you for a 15hr day.

Used to be 9hrs away from base, and 11hrs at base, but that changed with the digi-tacho as it doesn’t store start - finish locations only country.

Personally, if I’m at depot, I’m having 11hrs off, but if I’m down the road, then I want to earn as much as possible.

It was never 11 at base ever and didn’t change with digi tachos keep taking the happy pills.

Yes they can plan you on 9 hr break over night regard less of where you are these days refusale would ideally lead to no job

Read above genius, that’s already been clarified.

And, if refusing to reduce to 9hrs at base meant no job at that firm, it’s an easy choice isn’t it :unamused:

Yes genius it wasn’t there when I posted enjoy the dole que

alix776:

waynedl:

alix776:

waynedl:
They can plan you for a 15hr day.

Used to be 9hrs away from base, and 11hrs at base, but that changed with the digi-tacho as it doesn’t store start - finish locations only country.

Personally, if I’m at depot, I’m having 11hrs off, but if I’m down the road, then I want to earn as much as possible.

It was never 11 at base ever and didn’t change with digi tachos keep taking the happy pills.

Yes they can plan you on 9 hr break over night regard less of where you are these days refusale would ideally lead to no job

Read above genius, that’s already been clarified.

And, if refusing to reduce to 9hrs at base meant no job at that firm, it’s an easy choice isn’t it :unamused:

Yes genius it wasn’t there when I posted enjoy the dole que

It was there for an hour before you posted you dumb git, why would I be in the dole queue ya daft ■■■■■