DAF CF Question?

Every time im in your depot fallmonk or pass one of you guys - the van boy is always sleeping anyway - so they should get a sleeping bag and chucked in the back of the wagon :grimacing:

Hey Fallmonk,
Which one of the Hannah boys signed that deal?

I’ve had a CF Spacecab with 2 bunks and standard sleeper with one bunk and even if you can retro fit a second bunk, you will need to be “wafer thin” to fit in the gaps!!!

howatsi:
Hey Fallmonk,
Which one of the Hannah boys signed that deal?

I’ve had a CF Spacecab with 2 bunks and standard sleeper with one bunk and even if you can retro fit a second bunk, you will need to be “wafer thin” to fit in the gaps!!!

To be fair mate it wasnt any the “hannah boys” it was either transport guy OR DAF rep ! who know but looks like its the drivers that are going to have to suffer the consicuncise(bad spelling sorry) !!!

Fallmonk:
suffer the consicuncise(bad spelling sorry) !!!

We’ll let you off with bad spelling, as long as you promise not to change your avatar. :laughing: :laughing:

It’s consequences…FYI

thats bad :imp: :imp: :imp: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i would just point blank refuse one. how many nights out do you do :question: :question: :question:

it will transport at your place who have ordered them it wont be daf’s fault cos otherwise they would have to front the cost to replace them. the dealer rep has proberly offered your company a blinding deal to just to get the custom and you drivers are going to have to suffer.

Last up date as the long awated 2 bed fec k up arived thought you might all like to c wot they did!!!

PS note how a standard back pack just fits between the two beds!!!

That looks way to cosy, is the driver training going to done by Weight Watchers■■?

that’s why transport need TM.

someone had to find cheapest deal for lorries.

They should to put TM with you for a week in it , and then review what they brought.

For sure DAF sold what were in specification or in the order

tachograph:

Fallmonk:
the rest are getting two bunks squeezed into them some how !!!

Two bunks in a low roof CF :open_mouth:

I’m not surprised you’ve got some disgruntled workers mate.

I don’t think you can get 2 bunks in the standard cab, mine’s a space cab and got double bunks. Not a fantastic amount of room, but they as a suprisingly big cab, what with the low floor, and high roof.

Not sure who done the conversion if it was DAF or was body builder as there is a load of non DAF scafolding holding top bunk up ! also a bit worring that the straps are so thin and going into sunroof ! ok its prob into a roof suport and safe but bet it still breaks the sunroof trim !

Our TM still insists that he told them he want “like for like” with the Mercs ! and hes usual good , so not sure whos getting the blame , but as usual its us drivers that will have to suffer the conciuqunsis,(thank god i still have my merc !) so far every one is saying that they wont do any overnights in then and i dont blame them , we have a few guys who aint intrested in doing O/N so will prob go to them !

The big Question every one wants to know is there is 3 more coming later in the year so wot cab is going to be on them !

Answers on a post card folks !!! :smiley:

Oh my god. That’s shocking. I thought tramping in a wendy house wide cab low roof was bad but that’s just pathetic. I take it the skinnier one of the two will be on the top bunk so they pathetic little straps dont snap! The high cab reno with two bunks would of been a million times better and probably just as cheap. The top bunk is oh so comfy as it’s a hammock type deal that you can up clip and push right back against the back wall to give you more space plus you get a volvo engine and gearbox!

That is a snug setup :open_mouth: How do they expect people to get a decent nights rest in that :confused: