Crack on to macon the return

yes I agree I have a load now waiting for me to go through them :smiley:

Hello Gents,
Wonder if any of you could help me, A while back I tried looking for a picture of a truck my dad used to driver while at Service Garage Gt Wakering, He also drove for Mckellars, At a guess McKellars early 90s, SG mid 90’s up to about 2002
Found the truck but it has been sold and repainted, I found an old picture of service garage in 87 covered in snow

And it sparked my search again this time I found the F16 posted Here

I just wondered If anyone has a good pic of the Magnum wrecker N50 YRS in Service Garage livery
Here it is at its new home

Thank you for your time.

Where’s the new pics boys

Archie Paice:

jacko22:
That will be the same Colin Clift Archie, he was on for Bournbridge International (pulling for Ferry freighting) when i first met him who were based in McKellars yard. Ronnie evans aka sauce bottle shoulders (sadly no longer with us) Big Arther had the 112 in the above picture before me but totalled it near Rome before i got it once it had ben rebuilt! Mario- had to order food for him in Northern Italy cos the waiters couldn’t understand his sicillian accent.
Some of the other boys from that time on the drawbars, Ronnie Evans -John Ethrington -Tim -Pat Finlay -■■■■ -Brummie Don -Arkwright(Bob)-Little Danny
& on the artics–Alan Lane -24H Alfie -Big Barry -Mario- Peter Kempster -Derry -Big Arthur -welsh Paul- Brian(Blodwin)- Roger Farmer(super) Mike & Mark
Davie Piper-Freddy Spanners & there are more but i can’t remember at the mo

Hullo Jacko,
Ah! Yes Bournebridge, they came on the scene quite a few years later. I did a few trips for FFS also, they had only three of there own motors. Billy Moore had one Stuart ( bugger I forget his name ) had the second and Ronnie Evans had the third. Bob Burns that started Bournebridge was a big friend of Stuarts, then later on Stuart went to work fo him. I have heard that Big Arthur was running his own Pub, and Mario is probably the Godfather now. John Etherington I remember, the last time I saw him he was on for David Croombs, I was also a friend of his brother Peter Etherington when he worked for MAT in Hull. I,ve certainly heard of a couple of the others but can,t put a face to them or say that I knew them. But as you said at the start, “Those were the days”…
Cheers, Archie.

…Bobby Burns sadly passed away on new years day (01/01/15) RIP mate

“IM BAAAAAACK”

CRACK ON TO MACON:
“IM BAAAAAACK”

Welcome back Mr Cairns! Must say sorry to hear about Don Collisons passing :frowning:

jacko22:
Not the best of pictures jdwtrans but a distant shot of C133 parked behind my old 112 clearing customs in Coslada

That picture brings back lots of great memories :smiley:

0082 by whiplash50, on Flickr
Old Volvo I used to drive

002a by whiplash50, on Flickr
Old agents of ours

IMG_0057 by whiplash50, on Flickr
Welcome sight,going both ways!

IMG_0054 by whiplash50, on Flickr
old boss of mine,Pat Lambe

IMG_0050 by whiplash50, on Flickr

IMG_0049 by whiplash50, on Flickr

IMG_0047 by whiplash50, on Flickr

026 by whiplash50, on Flickr
One of Shanahans Mercs.
Pilot Tim Ryan.
Shanahan regular France Italy 70s, 80s, 90`s

025 by whiplash50, on Flickr
Irish line up in Malta i believe?

023 by whiplash50, on Flickr
Good days when you could dip your own oil!

022 by whiplash50, on Flickr
Maurice Leahy 141

well im back nice to see the thread is still going will get some more phot’s on soon :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

well it’s still very quite on here !!!