Covid

Juddian:
The best howler is when i hear ‘it would have been much worse if i hadn’t had the jabs’', how exactly do they know, because some shill on the telly or in a mainstream rag told them so and they believed it.

With cancer, the cause of any individuals case cannot normally be determined. If twice as many smokers get lung diseases than non smokers, the link (along with a causal pathway) seems clear. We cant say that one person would or wouldn`t have gotten it anyway.

So, we can`t say that vaccination does affect any one individual case, it is true.
We can say that the chances are that jabs do make a positive difference to an individual because we can see the big picture.
Populations do demonstrabily benefit, so probably any one will benefit.

Juddian:
The best howler is when i hear ‘it would have been much worse if i hadn’t had the jabs’', how exactly do they know, because some shill on the telly or in a mainstream rag told them so and they believed it.

No. They know because of FACTS in the form of the measurable data on hospital admissions, the number of people who ended up in intensive care on ventilators, how long they were on ventilators along with data on death rates from covid. There is a clear obvious point in the graphs of the data where you can see the effects of the vaccination programme starting. We had a second wave and in that peak even though the numbers who were infected were higher than the first wave, because of the number who were vaccinated the number of hospitalisations and deaths were massively lower.

Franglais:
Company policy?
Gov policy?

Sick people going into work spread sickness.
Even of they can work OK themselves, some of those they infect will be off sick for weeks, not days.

It costs the company and the country money in the long run.

Oh, and a few extra people will die.
I thought that maybe one or two others might be interested in that too.

Franglais my old foe (I mostly ignore you but I’ll make an exception),

One may ask oneself, is it the driver or the company or the law that is an ■■■?

There is a world of difference between 10 days off paid (on producing a positive test), to unpaid absence.

Most of the ones getting Covid once the masks came off were the ones who had been careful for 2 years. A bit of a kick in the teeth all round for the employer to refuse paid time off for the same illness only a couple of weeks later.

Hence drivers taking the employer policy and the law on self-isolation literally and coming in with suspected Covid if able to do so.

The company policy follows on from the fact that testing and self-isolation had finished, so if you want to complain about the drivers actions in coming in, they would say:

“The law is an ■■■.”

Noremac:
“The law is an ■■■.”

Yep.
Nice to agree.

The companies may not be geniuses, but they are there to make profit in the short term. Not look after a Nation in the long term.

Most of the ones getting Covid once the masks came off were the ones who had been careful for 2 years.

Just out of interest what reliable source did that come from?

Juddian:
What did they ‘treat’ those poor souls with Jake, Midazolam Remdesivir or ventilator.

No i don’t know anyone who died of it (one place i go to regularly had several deaths put down to it, all fully jabbed, the foreign lads there haven’t taken part in the grand expirment and are hearty healthy), the only people i know who were ill with flu like symptoms were the jabbed, often having repeat bouts of colds and flu but branded as convid, lots of positive ‘testing’ going on at places where full sick pay happens.
The unjabbed had the odd cold and flu like symptoms.
I know of several who have various conditions thanks to taking mengele’s proteges medical experiments.

Just out of interest some months back one of the tory back benchers spoke at length raising the issue of speeding up consultation and compensation payments for victims of the experimental jabs (you know the ones, where the makers were granted immunity :unamused: ) who have suffered life changing injuries and in some cases death, one could easily have missed it because the house of ill repute reminded one of the Mary Celeste, somewhat less enthusiastic our caring MPs were than the really important things like the supposed voyeurism of Angele Rayner’s legs.

Yes my lady wife and i are no longer in the first flush of youth, but have intact immune systems working as nature intended, we boost it with vits C K and D3 daily, and do all we can to avoid what passes for the health service.
Like millions of others we distrust ex computer salesmen turned medical experts the wef and the govts they have infiltrated the media and a large minority of the higher remunerated of the medical profession luvvies so loved by the mass media, if the flu takes us beating our own immunities so be it, no complaints from the surviving spouse, our choice not theirs to make for us.

Ok , you are entitled to your opinion. As I said, good luck if or when you do catch it. BTW plenty with intact immune systems have dropped like flies.

Hey Jakey :smiley:
I don’t doubt for one minute that Covid does not exist as some do.
However,.as for deaths, I only personally knew 2 that as you say ‘‘dropped like flies’’.
Both contacted Covid, but also had different types of cancer.

I personally don’t know anybody who died actually.OF Covid,.and the ones I did hear about locally all had underlying health issues and/or were weak people.

I had 2 injections, partly because I fell for a lot of the early days media hype (embarrassingly so for me :blush: :unamused: ) but mainly because my eldest daughter worked in a health centre,.and had got to her mother (my Mrs) …in the head. :imp:

In turn my Mrs kept giving me GBH on the ear holes, when I said I wasn’t having the injections, ,.she’s Dutch and I’m sure her ancestors were in ‘‘Der Unit Niderlande gruppen SS’’ …she is very persuasive. :smiley:

However even if she gets the finger nail pliers out this time,.I’m defo not going for any more boosters.

I would encourage anyone I have all of the covid injections required, I had my fourth three weeks ago and was still thinking how lucky am I not to have contracted this horrible disease.Had my flu jab last week and thought I’m ready for winter now, Tuesday this week felt awful rang work told them I’m off for a few days , thought it was a reaction to flu jab, the wife brings a covid test just in case and you ve guessed it I was positive. I feel poorly but breathing is ok so I ll sit it out, please if you are called for a jab go and have it done. I am 65 but fit and normally healthy it makes no difference .

robroy:
Hey Jakey :smiley:
I don’t doubt for one minute that Covid does not exist as some do.
However,.as for deaths, I only personally knew 2 that as you say ‘‘dropped like flies’’.
Both contacted Covid, but also had different types of cancer.

I personally don’t know anybody who died actually.OF Covid,.and the ones I did hear about locally all had underlying health issues and/or were weak people.

I had 2 injections, partly because I fell for a lot of the early days media hype (embarrassingly so for me :blush: :unamused: ) but mainly because my eldest daughter worked in a health centre,.and had got to her mother (my Mrs) …in the head. :imp:

In turn my Mrs kept giving me GBH on the ear holes, when I said I wasn’t having the injections, ,.she’s Dutch and I’m sure her ancestors were in ‘‘Der Unit Niderlande gruppen SS’’ …she is very persuasive. :smiley:

However even if she gets the finger nail pliers out this time,.I’m defo not going for any more boosters.

Thought you weren’t speaking to me. I thought I was maybe on your ignore list. Anyway robbie :smiley: I’m glad you don’t know anyone that has died from covid alone. I wish I could say the same but unfortunately I can’t. I also know people that have been very ill with it but as we know the majority have symptoms they can cope with.

I can understand the fear for some taking taking the vaccine with some of the utter crap that goes about, it’s not surprising. Millions have the flu jab every year including myself but that never gets questioned. I wonder if people came up with the same crap about that when that was introduced?
Oh, I forgot the covid vaccine was rushed and experimental. :unamused: UTTER TRIPE. :unamused:

Anyway I could go on but I know it’s not your favourite subject so I’ll end with some good news that you may not have heard.
Because of all the research etc working on the covid vaccines they reckon they may have a vaccine by 2030 to help prevent the spread of cancer.
I wonder if the stubborn theory makers will refuse that one as well. :wink:

chrisv:
I would encourage anyone I have all of the covid injections required, I had my fourth three weeks ago and was still thinking how lucky am I not to have contracted this horrible disease.Had my flu jab last week and thought I’m ready for winter now, Tuesday this week felt awful rang work told them I’m off for a few days , thought it was a reaction to flu jab, the wife brings a covid test just in case and you ve guessed it I was positive. I feel poorly but breathing is ok so I ll sit it out, please if you are called for a jab go and have it done. I am 65 but fit and normally healthy it makes no difference .

I would encourage everyone to have none of the covid injections required, I haven’t had any and still thinking how lucky am I to have contracted this mild disease. I’m ready for winter now, please if you are called for a jab do not go and have it done. I am fit and normally healthy. It makes a huge difference, the number of unexplained premature deaths in young and middle aged since the roll out of the poison is astounding.

stu675:
I would encourage everyone to have none of the covid injections required, I haven’t had any and still thinking how lucky am I to have contracted this mild disease. I’m ready for winter now, please if you are called for a jab do not go and have it done. I am fit and normally healthy. It makes a huge difference, the number of unexplained premature deaths in young and middle aged since the roll out of the poison is astounding.

I would encourage everyone to talk to doctors, nurses, and other health professionals about their own health matters.

I dont think that what works for me is perfect for the rest of the world. I wouldnt assume that whatever is right for Fred or Freda to be right for me.
Why would you expect what works for you to be good for everyone else here? What particular form of self obsessed stupid is that?
Extrapolate from one to 66 million?

What “astounding” numbers of “unexplained deaths” are these?
Give us a link to today`s comic site please!

stu675:

chrisv:

Got your tin hat on Stu? i’ve got a spare if you need one :smiling_imp:

You’re absolutely right, but as i’ve found since this farce started you’re flogging dead horses, the post in between ours says it all.

Juddian:

stu675:

chrisv:

You’re absolutely right, but as i’ve found since this farce started you’re flogging dead horses, the post in between ours says it all.

Correct Juddian.
The “Covid is a global hoax, a partnership between Chinese communists, western capitalists, and rich manipulators, all acting together” horse, died a death before it even lived for most of us.
Dunno why anyone is still riding it or expecting it to fly anymore.

It was only a matter of time before this raised it head again :unamused:

Immunology is by far the most complex of sciences I’ve ever studied - and I mean proper University study, not reading whacky websites like the conspiracy theorists do.

Yet somehow an HGV entitlement seems to lead many drivers to believe they are experts in this subject. :laughing:

Anyone looking for advice would do well to ignore TN and get their advice from people who actually know what they’re talking about
hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ … ed-to-know

I’ve had the vaccines and much later had a mild case of Covid - I did not enjoy that one bit! On the plus side, this apparently leads to higher antibody levels than either infection or immunization alone. However, given that so many people are happy to spread their germs, I’ll be getting another booster soon; anything that would make an infection less severe is fine by me.

Franglais:

Juddian:

stu675:

chrisv:

Correct Juddian.
The “Covid is a global hoax, a partnership between Chinese communists, western capitalists, and rich manipulators, all acting together” horse, died a death before it even lived for most of us.
Dunno why anyone is still riding it or expecting it to fly anymore.

Thanks for the update Franglais, i had once been under the impression the virus itself wasn’t really any more of a problem for most people than a nasty dose of flu, which strangely vanished for 18 months or so but must be back with a vengeance now because the local surgery which is more or less closed for the diagnosis and treatment of illness (unless private patient kerching) are eager to give the same normally unwelcome patients injections for it, maybe they get a nice bung for doing so like they do for administering the still not long term tested alleged anti covid injections.

For good covid advice one is always best to follow the money :laughing: talking of which

Much obliged to Zac_A for the linky,
2 minutes googling brings up this gatesfoundation.org/Ideas/M … lic-Health

Juddian:
Thanks for the update Franglais, i had once been under the impression the virus itself wasn’t really any more of a problem for most people than a nasty dose of flu, which strangely vanished for 18 months or so but must be back with a vengeance now because the local surgery which is more or less closed for the diagnosis and treatment of illness (unless private patient kerching) are eager to give the same normally unwelcome patients injections for it, maybe they get a nice bung for doing so like they do for administering the still not long term tested alleged anti covid injections.

For good covid advice one is always best to follow the money talking of which

Much obliged to Zac_A for the linky,
2 minutes googling brings up this gatesfoundation.org/Ideas/M … lic-Health

The NHS is run down?
No kidding… it has been in decline for many years due to continued under-funding.
Some economic geniuses seem to think that following the example of another system (the most expensive, giving the worst outcomes in the developed world) is the way to go. I reckon just taking a Gov foot off the windpipe of our NHS is a good idea.

Johns Hopkins receives private money?
Given that the US does next to nothing to fund any healthcare or medical research, where else should they get money?
Are there enough street corners and empty cans to support them?

You want independently funded research? I certainly do. We need researchers doing research, not spending months chasing funds.
In the absence of US and UK Govs doing any of it, 2nd best is better than nothing.

Zac_A:
It was only a matter of time before this raised it head again :unamused:

Immunology is by far the most complex of sciences I’ve ever studied - and I mean proper University study, not reading whacky websites like the conspiracy theorists do.

Yet somehow an HGV entitlement seems to lead many drivers to believe they are experts in this subject. :laughing:

Anyone looking for advice would do well to ignore TN and get their advice from people who actually know what they’re talking about
hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ … ed-to-know

I’ve had the vaccines and much later had a mild case of Covid - I did not enjoy that one bit! On the plus side, this apparently leads to higher antibody levels than either infection or immunization alone. However, given that so many people are happy to spread their germs, I’ll be getting another booster soon; anything that would make an infection less severe is fine by me.

Well said, young man. Some are lucky enough (myself included) to have family members who are health professionals who we can listen to and trust. The stubborn may learn the hard way.

Franglais:

stu675:

I would encourage everyone to talk to doctors, nurses, and other health professionals about their own health matters.

I dont think that what works for me is perfect for the rest of the world. I wouldnt assume that whatever is right for Fred or Freda to be right for me.
Why would you expect what works for you to be good for everyone else here? What particular form of self obsessed stupid is that?

Why did you quote me and not Chrisv? All I said was my personal opinion to balance out chrisv’s.

Zac_A:
, this apparently leads to higher antibody levels than either infection or immunization alone. .

I bet you weren’t taught that in your university studies! No, because it’s just ballocks that they’ve made up in the current climate.
When they’re making money from it you can’t believe a word they say.
Zac I’ll defer to you on anything HGV, but you’ve abandoned your roots on this mate.

stu675:

Franglais:

stu675:

Why did you quote me and not Chrisv? All I said was my personal opinion to balance out chrisv’s.

Was your post so dependent on what went before? If you think that me quoting the whole of your post, without other posts, was misleading I apologise, and would encourage others to scroll up.

ChrisV didn`t mention “astounding” “unexplained deaths” however, so can you please give us the head-up on that?