Coronavirus & its consequences

Franglais:

Carl Williams:
Covid virus must have made Archbishop of Canterbury insane. He wants all statues of Jesus Christ replaced with black ones.

Really?

Yes Really.

express.co.uk/news/uk/13016 … stian-news

The man is very much disliked by the cathedral staff.

cav551:

Franglais:

Carl Williams:
Covid virus must have made Archbishop of Canterbury insane. He wants all statues of Jesus Christ replaced with black ones.

Really?

Yes Really.

express.co.uk/news/uk/13016 … stian-news

The man is very much disliked by the cathedral staff.

Sorry, still cant see where it says he wants "all statues of Jesus replaced with black ones"? . Im not a clinical psychiatrist so have nowt to say on his sanity.
Neither am I on chatting terms with cathedral staff, so won`t comment on his popularity, or otherwise, with them.

Getting fed up with all the companies using covid 19 as an excuses not to answer phone’s or give any sort of decent service. They all give the same excuses short of staff can’t answer the phone’s for half an hour. Stop steeling money off the government and bring the staff back then the companies can do what they are supposed to do.

Watching the news this morning and a report yesterday from Leicester and an interview with an asian lady who wanted to remain anonymous . She said that asians in her area were taking no notice whatsoever of the distancing and just doing as they pleased . They then went on to say Bradford would probably be the next to go into lockdown . They actually commented that cities with large populations of asians were at a higher risk . Enter a female asian doctor who was angry at such a suggestion and told the report that these poor asian families had to go to work where there were no proper H&S measures in place just to feed their families . Erm no . Speaking to a NHS nurse yesterday and i was told a pregnant asian lady was tested and gave a positive result . When asked if she had any ideas where she could have caught it she replied quite openly that it was probably the party they had last week at home where they had invited 50 guests. WTF is going on.

When we say “asian” why don’t we pin the tail in the right place on this donkey.Do we include russians,japanese or cambodians?

I see Leicester is the first of a list of towns to be put in "special measures."Is there something familiar about the demographics of these places?
Is it coincidence?

Sunak has gone on the list to be exterminated after today’s cynical ruse to avoid answering difficult questions and just spouting its pre-prepared script ad nauseam. Asked what his reply was to the viewer who is at the end of his tether because he has no income and is bordering on suicidal, the thing’s answer was “I can’t hear you” and prceeded to read from his script. Question repeated later and the same didums can’t hear response and onto the official message. He should have beentold to STFU and answer the ■■■■■■■ question.

Lying scumbag, up against the wall and no blindfold.

cav551:
Sunak has gone on the list to be exterminated after today’s cynical ruse to avoid answering difficult questions and just spouting its pre-prepared script ad nauseam. Asked what his reply was to the viewer who is at the end of his tether because he has no income and is bordering on suicidal, the thing’s answer was “I can’t hear you” and prceeded to read from his script. Question repeated later and the same didums can’t hear response and onto the official message. He should have beentold to STFU and answer the [zb] question.

Lying scumbag, up against the wall and no blindfold.

Just for you
youtube.com/watch?v=CWo_3CIcTBQ

(Sorry but only two "K"s)

Gidders:
When we say “asian” why don’t we pin the tail in the right place on this donkey.Do we include russians,japanese or cambodians?

yes,the Leicester sweat-shops are full of japanese workers :laughing: