concrete mixers

A tatty Ford D series in retirement

the truck i drive when im no on the b train

boss truck.jpgtruck the boss drives when he feels the need ! & if we get a big pour! :laughing:

a 60S BROCKWAY picture i was sent…Thanks Brockway today site.

Following picture copyright of Gloves.Anybody remember John Owen concrete mixers,I saw plenty of the 8 wheeler tippers but don’t remember seeing the mixers,anymore pics please?

Bringing this thread up to date. Mark Bates & Sons Ltd. based in Middleton Manchester.

Just a few more.

Bumped to page 1 for Guesty44.

■■■■ computer!

These were taken in 2009, the fleet here has changed now to mostly Volvos with one Foden Alpha left. At the time I took these the fleet was all Foden (mostly 3000 series) except the 2 tippers and ERF artic unit.

handy concrete,dalston,■■■■■■■

Here’s a Daf 6 wheeler mixer that needed a bit of help after developing power steering problems

1970commer:
Here’s a Daf 6 wheeler mixer that needed a bit of help after developing power steering problems

Good of you to lift the front end to make the steering lighter for him Robert, I always said that you were a considerate sort of a chap. :wink: Where is that pic taken by the way, Products?

Pete.

windrush:

1970commer:

Good of you to lift the front end to make the steering lighter for him Robert, I always said that you were a considerate sort of a chap. :wink: Where is that pic taken by the way, Products?

Pete.

Newbold Quarry, Barton under Needwood Pete, I had to fetch it from Pode Hole Quarry, Thorney (A47 out of Peterborough)

Saturday afternoon did seem to be the best time to do this job as I didn’t have to have a site induction at Newbold.

Not familiar with Newbold Rob, is that Douglasses old place?

Pete.

windrush:
Not familiar with Newbold Rob, is that Douglasses old place?

Pete.

That’s the one Pete, behind the Oakamoor Cafe

thought id start the thread with a ex redland mixer just after they taken over by lafarge

im interested to see what mixer trucks pics other forum members have got,the older the better really.concrete trucks arnt the prettiest looking of trucks but serve a very important role :question:

great to see theres finally a thread for these. heres a few of my dads. I’ll probabily end up driving one soon.