Compulsory masks

Oh don’t worry about DP, he’s big enough and ugly enough to live (or die) by his own choices.

JeffA:
Im just worried about DP.

:open_mouth: Wow! :open_mouth:
So would I be mate, think what it does to the farmer giles. :open_mouth:
…but hey nobody’s judging you, deffo not my cup of tea…but just you do whatever floats yer boat.

the maoster:
^^^ why are you getting all bent out of shape about it? You’re protected surely?

I don’t get all angsty when someone refusing to wear a seatbelt gets launched through a windscreen. You should live and let live (or let die as you seem is sure to happen).

You don’t?

I do.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

robroy:

JeffA:

…but hey nobody’s judging you, deffo not my cup of tea…but just you do whatever floats yer boat.

That’s done it, change of undercrackers :laughing:

Monkey241:

the maoster:
^^^ why are you getting all bent out of shape about it? You’re protected surely?

I don’t get all angsty when someone refusing to wear a seatbelt gets launched through a windscreen. You should live and let live (or let die as you seem is sure to happen).

You don’t?

I do.

Of course I don’t. My own life is full of my things thank you. Worrying about someone else’s compliance is of no concern to me. Obviously it’s a mindset thing.

robroy:

JeffA:

Oh you wag! :slight_smile:

DCPCFML:

JeffA:
That’s what the virologists say DP yes. You just laugh at virologists do you?

Absolutely not, Jeff! How dare you even suggest such a thing :angry: . I always trust the virologists and health experts to keep me healthy as well as safe and protected from deadly viruses.

Yes I am aware the 3rd one is actually Begium and some are from previous roles.

All hail Dr. Fauci and the Health Experts ! :exclamation: Get your jabs and let’s get back to normal ! :exclamation:

I know DP, you’ve got David Icke and Piers Corbyn on your side - your arguments are sound, that much is clear.

Haha… What a thread!

Funny how those that are under the bed with Covid Fear are forgetting that it has a 99.4% survival rate without vaccination.

My aunt was fit and well in October 2014.
She felt “a bit off” in November of the same year.

By July 2015 she had died. She was in her early 70s and her health (up to then) had been excellent. It was a horrible death. She was a skeleton by the end…Not a single thing the “experts” could do about it. Apparently half of us will suffer from the same illness

It isn’t Covid you need to be scared of. It’s the other C word.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Obviously it is

Truckulent:

Which particular one, theres a couple on this thread…but c’mon, they’re harmless, …no need to be scared.
:laughing:

robroy:

Truckulent:

Which particular one, theres a couple on this thread…but c’mon, they’re harmless, …no need to be scared.
[emoji38]

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Aren’t we all skeletons by the end…?

Monkey241:
Aren’t we all skeletons by the end…?

Most aren’t still alive when reaching that state though.

If you are going to worry about two starting with C why not 3? How about Carpal tunnell syndrome?

JeffA:
If you are going to worry about two starting with C why not 3? How about Carpal tunnell syndrome?

Being glib doesn’t show you up in a very intelligent light fella.

Truckulent:

JeffA:

Quoting David Icke doesnt make you sound exactly genius level. Lets just try and discuss the issue instead of name calling eh?

JeffA:

Truckulent:

JeffA:

Quoting David Icke doesnt make you sound exactly genius level. Lets just try and discuss the issue instead of name calling eh?

I’ve never quoted David Icke in my life pal. Can’t stand the man. I prefer to think independently and not just believe everything the BBC and FB says.

Nor have I called anyone any names.

Perhaps we should agree to disagree. If you gave me the choice of catching Covid or Cancer, I know which I’d choose. I’m not aware that any form of cancer has a 99.4% recovery rate. And in around 90% of Covid cases, no treatment is required at all.
Again, I’m pretty sure that doesnt apply to cancer.

Which would you rather have?

All pals again! :slight_smile:

DCPCFML:

Juddian:
^^^ :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: please stop, i’m getting the stitch here

Juddian, this is no laughing matter, it is serious stuff. Delta variant gonna hunt you down. NO-ONE GONNA DODGE IT. :open_mouth:

It’s even worse than you getting it DCP - I’M gonna get it and I’ve been vaccinated. Says vaccine or no vaccine the delta variant is so transmissable you are going to get it sooner or later.

We should all just trust the medical experts as they are impartial and would not lie to us.

So please don’t wear a mask.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/h … 74086.html

Either that or these medical experts lie through their teeth just to get the masses to do what they want. They just didn’t want the average Joe buying masks so were happy to lie to us in order to preserve the stock of masks
But by all means trust them.
youtu.be/iMHnC0GbvbY