Compliance of Covid Regulations

robroy:
All this crap is getting ridiculous now, as well as boring and [zb] annoying. :smiling_imp:

Went shopping with the wife today, saw a pair of boots I liked in a dept store.
Picked up 2 sizes to see which fit better, this bloody woman shop assistant came tearing towards me shouting ā€˜Stopā€™ ā€¦as if she had caught me ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  in the corner. :unamused:
Apparentlly you ainā€™t allowed to try stuff on,ā€¦ok, so how do I know which pair fits best?..
So she told me I could buy them and bring them back if wrong size. :open_mouth:
ā€¦Ok, so buy them, take them 10 ft out the door, try on, and if no good she would exchange themā€¦told her in not as many words to shove them.

Didnā€™t know you could spread covid from one mans sock to another :open_mouth:

Besides wearing a mask indoors

This pandemic hasnā€™t changed my life whatsoever

Quite happy in my own world

And those bloody ridiculous full face visors :laughing: ā€¦wtf is that all about ā– ā– 
Do these people not realise they look ā– ā– ā– ā–  ridiculous. :unamused: , have they no mirrors in their houses? :smiley:
I saw a couple walking around in the fresh air of the countryside the other day, both wearing one, I know them, they both live together,ā€¦and nobody was within 10 yards of them, then they got in their car after their walkā€¦and kept them on !! :open_mouth: , ā– ā– ā– ā–  brainwashed people.
Itā€™s the Covid equivalent of you clowns who drive in yer hi viz. :smiley: ā€¦no rhyme nor reason, having no effect in any way whatsoever. :bulb:
Iā€™m waiting to see one of you hi viz drivers also wearing a full face visorā€¦my life will be complete. :laughing:

robroy:
And those bloody ridiculous full face visors [emoji38] ā€¦wtf is that all about ā– ā– 
Do these people not realise they look [zb] ridiculous. :unamused: , have they no mirrors in their houses? :smiley:
I saw a couple walking around in the fresh air of the countryside the other day, both wearing one, I know them, they both live together,ā€¦and nobody was within 10 yards of them, then they got in their car after their walkā€¦and kept them on !! :open_mouth: , [zb] brainwashed people.
Itā€™s the Covid equivalent of you clowns who drive in yer hi viz. :smiley: ā€¦no rhyme nor reason, having no effect in any way whatsoever. :bulb:
Iā€™m waiting to see one of you hi viz drivers also wearing a full face visorā€¦my life will be complete. [emoji38]

Christmas present suggestion:
ebay.co.uk/itm/143098776640

Franglais:

robroy:
And those bloody ridiculous full face visors [emoji38] ā€¦wtf is that all about ā– ā– 
Do these people not realise they look [zb] ridiculous. :unamused: , have they no mirrors in their houses? :smiley:
I saw a couple walking around in the fresh air of the countryside the other day, both wearing one, I know them, they both live together,ā€¦and nobody was within 10 yards of them, then they got in their car after their walkā€¦and kept them on !! :open_mouth: , [zb] brainwashed people.
Iā€™m waiting to see one of you hi viz drivers also wearing a full face visorā€¦my life will be complete. [emoji38]

Christmas present suggestion:
ebay.co.uk/itm/143098776640

Nah you misheard me when you asked what I wanted as a present, not a diving suitā€¦
I asked for a divan suite. :smiley:

robroy:

Some people arenā€™t even vain !

Would you believe it :laughing:

Evolved:

robroy:

Some people arenā€™t even vain !

Would you believe it :laughing:

:smiley: Nah,.doesnā€™t compute with me, youā€™re speaking a foreign language. :laughing: