Complaint about Moto MSA's and result

truckyboy:
It goes to show that with a little moan …we can get results…but its not worth complaining to the girl behind the counter…its got to be the manager…and as most of us carry a pen and paper it wouldnt take too long to write a polite letter stating why you wont be using that services again…unless things improve…and dont forget to tell them about the mention on trucknet…should get them thinking…on another note…is it illegal to advertise what service station sells which diesel …or do they consider it unfair competition…it is annoying when looking for say a shell only to have to go in the station first to find out which one it is

as in France

truckboy:
.would be a lot easier if it was on the motorway sign advertising the services…not all of us have super photogenic memories…just wondered…

I have it’s just that the negatives come out blurred sometimes

Once again the problems with MSAs raises it’s ugly head :exclamation:
I must congratulate the individuals for writing in and complaining, if no one ever complains then no improvements will come about.
Unfortunately as with all individual complaints you will get a response, and reply, but not the needed improvements :imp:

The way to do things is by collective complaints :bulb:

take the De Poel saga for example, they were forced to answer your questions because enough of you were complaining about the Add Database.

My campaign which has been well publicised in T&D and Com Motor, works on the same principle,
You send your complaint to me, I log it, when I have enough Ammo to confront the Directors then I approach them with not 1 but 100s of complaints.

I would with pleasure use your comment’s of thread’s like this one, but I would have to ask first T/N then every individual who is posting for their permission " Time is not that free to me"

You do not have to be a member or register, or even like me. To be able to send a complaint, use my e/mail or contact page,

I have the line of communication with the Directors open, all I need is your support,
1 complaint = normal response :laughing:
100 complaints = they might just listen :confused:
1000 complaints = they have got to start to listen and act. :angry:

Over to you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: