class 2 wages

As i said in my post joedwyer1

Rocketman:
After reading this post i feel lucky that i have what i have job wise, i wish all a better future in there driving careers but until drivers learn to say no to crap jobs, running bent and crap wages then we will always have the majority never having said no.

and as some have mentioned there is always the big insurance hurdle these 18 year olds have to negotiate as well, as some 21 year olds on this forum have found out…

Just picked up on this thread, I get £6.00 ph for class 2, I took it to get some good experience and much needed confidence behind the wheel :smiley: . I’ve been for an interview as a “waste driver/loader”, loading is £8.08 ph and driving is £10.00 ph, double time for Bank holidays. :smiley:, interviewer was very positive and would let me know when the next induction is, just waiting for the call :smiley: :smiley:

Still looking for class 1 jobs too :smiley: :smiley:

just got details off jobcentre of firm near me looking for class 2 25000 per annum depending on experience ,ive got plenty of that GUESS WHO IM RINGING 1ST THING 2MORO :unamused:

£22500 here, contract is 48hours, work more 54+ every week, no overtime, no bonus, nothing just luei days when we have gained the required hours…

Oh and i start anytime between 2am and 3.30am. Class 2

Trucker beads:
£22500 here, contract is 48hours, work more 54+ every week, no overtime, no bonus, nothing just luei days when we have gained the required hours…

Oh and i start anytime between 2am and 3.30am. Class 2

■■■■ that, but if it’s what you’ve got to do, you’ve got to do it. I admire you for sticking at it, many on here wouldn’t :unamused:

Tell me about it m8, and its a very hard job, but there is guys there on less than i, and drivers on more than i… takes the micky sometimes