Clandestines

dessy:

robinhood_1984:
This has to be one of the biggest scams going. You turn up at Calais and they find some on your trailer, you, the law abiding citizen are arrested and face untold consequences of ridiculous severity and the ones who have actually broken the law are later released back into the streets of Calais, in a country they are breaking the law by even being in without the required visa’s etc, so that they can try again and again. Theoretically several dozen fines could be issued to different drivers for the very same illegal immigrant as he gets caught over and over again and released without charge or deportation. What a disgusting state of affairs that we are abused by the powers that be in our own country.

This^^^ amongst other things is why Europe is not working! And why I can’t be arsed doing Euroland driving! Keep the foreign devils out of the UK! :grimacing:
I wonder if Bogdan and his chums face the same levies per illegal as a Brit! :unamused:

Are you Carryfasts love child Dessy ■■? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

dessy:
This^^^ amongst other things is why Europe is not working! And why I can’t be arsed doing Euroland driving! Keep the foreign devils out of the UK! :grimacing:
I wonder if Bogdan and his chums face the same levies per illegal as a Brit! :unamused:

I can remember something several years back where they tried to fine some German drivers and for one reason or another couldn’t. I dont remember any of the details. Incedentally my own dad is German and when all this nonsense started they got the deeds to the house put in my mothers name only. He once had some Sri Lankans on his trailer on North Sea ferries when shipping back to Hull and they threatened him with all sorts of fines but when he played the part of the foreigner, in this case a German, and told them to contact his embassy they actually backed down and relased him without any charge so I’m guessing the same would go for any foreign driver unless they had actual proof that the driver was involved, rather than the current case of British drivers getting fined for carrying them, wether they knew about them or not. As with all things, British people are an easy target in their own country.

dessy:

robinhood_1984:
This has to be one of the biggest scams going. You turn up at Calais and they find some on your trailer, you, the law abiding citizen are arrested and face untold consequences of ridiculous severity and the ones who have actually broken the law are later released back into the streets of Calais, in a country they are breaking the law by even being in without the required visa’s etc, so that they can try again and again. Theoretically several dozen fines could be issued to different drivers for the very same illegal immigrant as he gets caught over and over again and released without charge or deportation. What a disgusting state of affairs that we are abused by the powers that be in our own country.

The fines are the same, whoever you are :unamused:

Simon:

Only if they actually issue the fine.

Simon:

dessy:

robinhood_1984:

no they arn’t. what makes you say that?

Are you Carryfasts love child Dessy ■■? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Must be!! :laughing:

They should stuff the lot of them in an empty reefer and set it to minus 30 degrees for a day actually may only need a few hours :laughing: :bulb:

They would come out like frosty the snow man or a penguin. :slight_smile:

The point here is that we shouldn’t be in the position we’re in now and joking about killing them. The ongoing conspiracy of the British and French governments in allowing the status quo of prosecuting innocent truck drivers and releasing the actual law breakers back outside the dock gates so that more and more innocent truck drivers are targeted and apprehended when the same immigrant is caught inside the dock gates 5, 10 or even 20 times before he finally makes it to the UK must be one of the worst government sanctioned scams against transport and those employed in that job at this current moment in time. Who knows, maybe France is receiving their own cut in these fines. Why else would a country so reknown for its no nonsense approach to protecting its national integrity allow this foolish merry go round to continue on its own soil with thousands of illegal immigrants who are breaking French law by being there, yet go totally unpunished.

Having personally experienced this problem several times in the late 90s when it was nowere near as bad as today,we had minimal checks and even having done the tests it was not uncommon for immigrants to be found later resulting in ridiculous fines being imposed on drivers and companys.My gripe then was[and still is]how ridiculous is it for a government to totally wash its hands of the problem from the onset and shift the blame onto drivers and com,s.absolutely diabolical they should get a grip of it,install proper regulations of our own and stuff what the eu says if they stick their noses in,help the drivers and com,s and give over bowing and scraping
to the eu with excuses all the time.
regards dave.

i think it would be more cost effective in the long run to pay us for the immigrants.
firstly we find some, then we take some money off them, we then remove their shoes and socks, we then bring them to an internment camp in the UK. we then get paid £1000 per live one.
the authorities don’t have to go running round all the takeaways, car washes, and ■■■■■ houses to find them.
they can then be processed and repatriated in their own country, if they don’t tell us what country they come from we get them to choose one by drawing straws.

limeyphil:
i think it would be more cost effective in the long run to pay us for the immigrants.
firstly we find some, then we take some money off them, we then remove their shoes and socks, we then bring them to an internment camp in the UK. we then get paid £1000 per live one.
the authorities don’t have to go running round all the takeaways, car washes, and ■■■■■ houses to find them.
they can then be processed and repatriated in their own country, if they don’t tell us what country they come from we get them to choose one by drawing straws.

But then the government will have to pay the full cost of their repatriation, rather than creaming in thousands per immigrant found in Calais/Dover or wherever, each and every time they are found on a trailer after release by the French authorties out the back door of Calais docks. The status quo provides the government with potentially an unlimited source of money for each immigrant as the merry go round continues, while ordinary working men like any one of us on here potentially have our lives ruined by inadvertantely becoming a victim of this state sponsored extortion racket.