Christmas Greetings

pv83:

Fergie47:
That’s not me delivering presents to the poor little children. that’s me nicking them from a waif and strays home…and I ran over a hedgehog on the way home too…

Like Buzzer and Rigsby I flicking hate Christmas, and where’s the Baa humbug thread…

Does that mean I’m not getting any presents this year Senior? :laughing: :laughing:

You can have the empty sack …if you’ve behaved… :smiling_imp:

Fergie hope you and yours all ok and I wont extend seasons greetings as we both don’t like it but if you are interested I can lay my hands on some cheap Easter Eggs acquired from the liquidator of Palmer & Harvey that way we can move on to the Spring, (save the turkey) at the same time Buzzer.

easteregg_1.png

Buzzer:
Fergie hope you and yours all ok and I wont extend seasons greetings as we both don’t like it but if you are interested I can lay my hands on some cheap Easter Eggs acquired from the liquidator of Palmer & Harvey that way we can move on to the Spring, (save the turkey) at the same time Buzzer.

We’re both well John thanks, as are you and the family I hope …

Sounds like a deal, I still supply Bewick with his several tons of Brie and vin rouge, I don’t let “that period” get in the way of turning a shilling…or two…
Good news for the hum- buggers, here it’s not celebrated anything like in the UK, just the two days off, that day and boxing day, then back to work, or in my case, back to work-ish… thankfully, there isn’t the fuss and palaver that you poor sods have to put up with… beginning in October and finishing end of January…
However John, it’s about the little children, and us old codgers must think about them on this festive occasion…I just have…so crack on back to doing what ever it is I was supposed to be doing !!!

:unamused: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue::smiley:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Trucknet UK users and fellow truckers.

Ok, One for you Buzzer, Harvey :smiley:

happy Christmas, peace on ERF

revman:
happy Christmas, peace on ERF

xmas.jpg

Robert

Merry Christmas All

Oshkosh P-Series 4x4 Snowplough-Snow Fighter…one of my SRIBSMV .Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year-2018 to everybody at TruckNetUK :slight_smile:

" Happy Christmas ! " to everyone on TruckNet .

Cheers , Cattle Wagon Man .

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on TNUK.

Paul

Christmas & New Year was about the only time I had off when I was running the wagons, so I quite liked it. Never had time to get involved with all the prep work before hand like, except putting the decorations up. Her indoors loves it though & really goes over the top, so I just give her a free run & keep me head down as much as possible. I can’t duck out of it quite as much these days, being home a lot, but I just grin & bear it & it’s over before you can look round. I think my motto is, if you can’t beat 'em join 'em, then it’s not so painful! So, Seasons Greetings to all who wish to receive them & may you have good health & prosper in the coming year.

Hey,

I wish to everyone a merry Christmis en happy new year and a good health an well being.

Eric,