Chester services

Lot of the Mc coffees ive had have been variable standard, they seem to taste of scale half the time !

Find costa good most of the time.

Adonis.:

the nodding donkey:

Adonis.:
McDonald’s coffee is the best coffee on the road, and probably the cheapest.

A.

It’s good coffee, I wouldn’t say the best, but certainly the best value.

I think it’s the best you can get on the road in the UK, not that the competition is particularly strong. :laughing:

Wild bean, Costa, Greggs…

I keep meaning to get some proper coffee for my coffee maker, one of the things I just never get round to.

A.

Personal preference is the coffee at Wild Bean café & I’m led to believe that they do an all day breakfast deal of a hot bacon/sausage bap & large coffee for about £3:50.

Am I the only one who hates Chester services? The truck park is a free for all and it reeks of stale ■■■■!

switchlogic:

Colin_scottish:

Goldfinger:
Bertie…■■?

Its not bertie its his scottish brother Hamish.Or i could say i have kidnapped him and waiting on my ransom :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you could always send him back with the ransom note…then see if switchlogic sends him back with the money?

dieseldog999:

switchlogic:

Colin_scottish:

Goldfinger:
Bertie…■■?

Its not bertie its his scottish brother Hamish.Or i could say i have kidnapped him and waiting on my ransom :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you could always send him back with the ransom note…then see if switchlogic sends him back with the money?

Bad idea that one might not get the tenner then :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Personal preference is the coffee at Wild Bean café & I’m led to believe that they do an all day breakfast deal of a hot bacon/sausage bap & large coffee for about £3:50.

£3.95 for a large coffee and a breakfast baguette (small but tasty). Michael wood N/B is my regular early morning stop… :sunglasses: