Changes to holiday

understandable in this day and age that companies refuse holidays. with plenty of notice i cant see how they should be allowed gives them plenty of time to arrange cover. theres thousands of agencies around that can supply a driver! I remember when doing factory work we had set holidays over christmas and the new year. no choice or chance to work as closed full stop.

I personally dont have this problem. i booked the 26th 27th and 28th of december as holidays this year with no problems at all. i put my holdiay request in on the 24th of december too :laughing: was very short notice haha

stupidn00b:
I personally dont have this problem. i booked the 26th 27th and 28th of december as holidays this year with no problems at all. i put my holdiay request in on the 24th of december too :laughing: was very short notice haha

Why the 26th? That was a ‘bank holiday’ wasn’t it?

fredthered:

stupidn00b:

Why the 26th? That was a ‘bank holiday’ wasn’t it?

yes it was but my shift pattern is tuesday to saturday and i should have worked all bar xmas day. fancied a few days with the rugrats tho. although i did have to restart work monday and do 5 days (new years day off) to make up for the short notice :wink:

:laughing:

If I want a holiday I go to the boss and ask. He always says yes, and exactly when I want it too.

Sometimes being self employed is rather sweet. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: