CHANGE OF PLAN

peirre:

bald bloke:
Bloody hell I have bad tinnitus in me right ear so sod going to the docs although it hasn’t got any worse in the last 12 yrs.

They fitted me with an hearing aid (the type that has a fine tube) that’s tuned to work as a noise cancelling earphone, the result is that when wearing it I hear no tinnitus

Not bothered doing anything about mine as there is no cure but does seem like a good little device you have there.

bigvern1:

bald bloke:
Happy days then half a stone down how much more to go ?

About 4 st more. I lost 3.5 last year but put it on doing Euro van crap last Summer!

I sometimes think the best thing that could happen to me, health-wise, would be if my licence was permanently revoked. I’m always far fitter, slimmer, healthier and happier when I’m away from the road. It’s only the need to earn money that keeps dragging me back to it. Good luck, whatever happens from here.

Harry Monk:

bigvern1:

bald bloke:

About 4 st more. I lost 3.5 last year but put it on doing Euro van crap last Summer!

I sometimes think the best thing that could happen to me, health-wise, would be if my licence was permanently revoked. I’m always far fitter, slimmer, healthier and happier when I’m away from the road. It’s only the need to earn money that keeps dragging me back to it. Good luck, whatever happens from here.

Ditto!

Harry Monk:

bigvern1:

bald bloke:

Maybe a stint on food service is what you need Harry! :grimacing:

Pleased to here not that bad after all

Good luck with the edit & look after yourself