Celebrity snuffits 2020

Sean connery RIP

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54761824

robroy:

the maoster:
Footballing legend and World Cup winner Nobby Stiles. Rip.

Just 3 of the winning 11 left then
Bobby Charlton, Geoff Hurst, and Roger Hunt. :neutral_face:

My Saturday paper says that George Cohen is number 4 surviving member from the 66 squad

Not sure about celebrity status, but finally one piece of Covid good news; Peter Sutcliffe.

the maoster:
Not sure about celebrity status, but finally one piece of Covid good news; Peter Sutcliffe.

Best ignored?

Franglais:

the maoster:

Best ignored?

yep…

About 40 yrs too late, he should have been put down with a few more pieces of ■■■■ that we are having to pay for to keep. :smiling_imp:
A bullet behind the ear would have been much more cost effective. :bulb:

Des O Connor. One of the nice guys.

Des O’connor 88 bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54950051

Des short for Desperate. Wills & Kate RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray Clemence one of the best :frowning:

Mazzer2:
Ray Clemence one of the best :frowning:

My idol growing up in Liverpool as a youngster in the 70s :frowning:
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54953093

Just heard from an american friend that Diego Maradona has died aged 60.If true,it was a miracle he managed that.

Hal Ketchum - Diagnosed with dementia in 2019 - Died yesterday 2020

Gidders:
Just heard from an american friend that Diego Maradona has died aged 60.If true,it was a miracle he managed that.

In the hands of God now.

Franglais:

Gidders:

In the hands of God now.

Still can’t forgive his cheating speaking as a serious football fan…but I’m an unforgiving SOB anyway. :imp:

Maradona’s cheating was a disgrace but in these modern times cheating by players is endemic and clearly evidenced by the numerous tv cameras but players aren’t even embarassed.This is one reason why I don’t like football.Rugby League is the sport I follow.

If you are not a geriatric rocker you won’t know who I am talking about but I also just heard that Eddie van Halen died a few weeks ago.

Gidders:
Maradona’s cheating was a disgrace but in these modern times cheating by players is endemic and clearly evidenced by the numerous tv cameras but players aren’t even embarassed.This is one reason why I don’t like football.Rugby League is the sport I follow.

If you are not a geriatric rocker you won’t know who I am talking about but I also just heard that Eddie van Halen died a few weeks ago.

Jumped?

don’t think anyone has posted that Margaret Nolan,Bond girl and total stunner died 5th October this year.she looked gorgeous in the ‘Carry On’ films.she was 76y.o.

Green cross code man

itv.com/news/2020-11-29/dav … es-aged-85