Celebrity snuff its 2021

The greatest rally driver of all time. Hannu Mikkola

Johnny Briggs, A.K.A. Corrie’s Mike Baldwin, 81.

Ian St John ex Liverpool and Scotland player

tyneside:
Ian St John ex Liverpool and Scotland player

And co host with Jimmy Greaves, of best ever Saturday morning football show ‘Saint and Greavsie’.

Sir Murray Walker [emoji22] Murray Walker: Formula 1 broadcasting legend dies at 97 bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/56388596

Is it a red trailer or a yellow trailer today ?

^^^^ an icon, and undoubtedly THE voice of motorsport. RIP.

Murray Walker, a F1 legend, WW2 veteran (Royal Scots Greys, Sherman tank commander) rip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% agree with maoster the loss of a legend :cry: Ray

Marvin Haggler 66 Boxer

Sabine Schmitz Queen of the Nurburgring, ex racing driver, regular on Top Gear and Michael Schumachers manager from cancer .

the maoster:
Sabine Schmitz Queen of the Nurburgring, ex racing driver, regular on Top Gear and Michael Schumachers manager from cancer .

She had nothing to do with Michael Schumacher apart from being German.

the maoster:

:open_mouth:
People are living longer says the pension industry yeah right.

Today is 40th anniversary of Mike Hailwood’s death. Might be unknown to some here.
MBE and George Medal.
Motorcycle champion, TT maestro and F1 driver.
Died in a road accident with a lorry doing an illegal U turn.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Frank Worthington reported died.Well known footballer from my youth.
I don’t like football but I remember him as a good player and a “character.”

Gidders:
Frank Worthington reported died.Well known footballer from my youth.
I don’t like football but I remember him as a good player and a “character.”

He lived the dream did Frank Worthington, pro footballer one day a week, ■■■■■■■ the other 6. :smiley:
He finished his carreer playing in the US, and as far as I remember, he played well into his forties.

yep, lucky enough to see him play for my team,brum, thhink we had him for 2 seasons… as said lived a full life. R.I.P frank …
ye bugger :slight_smile:

Duke of Edinburgh or Phil the Greek depending on one’s view. 99 year’s old. Easy life . Lived long and prospered.

OwenMoney:
Duke of Edinburgh or Phil the Greek depending on one’s view. 99 year’s old. Easy life . Lived long and prospered.

Meghan Markle can stop worrying about taking short cuts through tunnels now at least. :smiley:

Save the taxpayers a bit now at least.

robroy:

OwenMoney:

Meghan Markle can stop worrying about taking short cuts through tunnels now at least. :smiley:

I wonder how she’ll make his death about her?