Cat C test fail once again. End of journey

Blacov89:
Then onto test, very positive and once again I was asked some rare if not to say unnecessary questions and then we left

Did you read the 2 sheet (4 sides) Show and Tell questions and answers Pete’s instructor gave you? As it sounds like you didn’t!

I’ve a copy here, the spelling mistakes are shocking Pete! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I love the “sprat suppression equipment” one, does it work for pilchards and sardines as well Pete? :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

Blacov89:
Then onto test, very positive and once again I was asked some rare if not to say unnecessary questions and then we left

Did you read the 2 sheet (4 sides) Show and Tell questions and answers Pete’s instructor gave you? As it sounds like you didn’t!

I’ve a copy here, the spelling mistakes are shocking Pete! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I love the “sprat suppression equipment” one, does it work for pilchards and sardines as well Pete? :wink:

I did it and possibly still have it somewhere but it is minor.

@diesel You read slightly incorrect, I meant I am very keen to go driving as I really enjoy it and if I passed it is brilliant I will look for a job, but once again I will not accept silly money or anything that comes along the way as I have a secure job which pays similar money but I don’t like it. This is why I decided to start the whole process and now I realized it is not necessary for me. I am 26 and still plenty of life hopefully, I will work something else out for me or stay in the job as at the end of day job is a job and as long as it pays the bill it is fine. On the other hand if I didnt have a job or had no other option than driving or being left with NMW I would be desperate.

Maybe you could try and book a couple of days training and test elsewhere?

2 views on this have I. ( I am in a Yoda mood ).

Not desperate to drive you say? Hmmm…maybe right is Jedi Master DieselDave. Or perhaps the darkside of the force you have seen.

Beware of pussyism. Sadness this will lead to.

th2013:

V40LLY:
I can only assume that anyone paying for HGV training out of their own pocket, have a false impression as to what they are going to be earning, once they qualify.

This is hardly a helpful comment when someone has already spent a lot of money! It is possible to pull at least 2k a month on class one and training costs will be recouped.

You could earn that much sat behind the till in Asda, if you were working the same amount of hours as an HGV driver does. Why do idiots like you always talk about what you earn a week or a month. It’s irrelevant!

The normal average person works about 8 hours a day and goes home. But the lorry driver might be working a 15 hour shift for a low hourly rate and then park up in a lay by and draw the curtain for 9 hours for the remuneration of say, £24 a night. That’s not what I call clever, nor is it what most of the country’s population aspire to, either.

Are you one of these cab happy drivers that thinks all these £24’s added up over a week amounts to a fortune?

" Why do idiots like you…"

Mamma always said…" Stoopid is as stoopid does ".

V40LLY:

th2013:

V40LLY:
I can only assume that anyone paying for HGV training out of their own pocket, have a false impression as to what they are going to be earning, once they qualify.

This is hardly a helpful comment when someone has already spent a lot of money! It is possible to pull at least 2k a month on class one and training costs will be recouped.

You could earn that much sat behind the till in Asda, if you were working the same amount of hours as an HGV driver does. Why do idiots like you always talk about what you earn a week or a month. It’s irrelevant!

The normal average person works about 8 hours a day and goes home. But the lorry driver might be working a 15 hour shift for a low hourly rate and then park up in a lay by and draw the curtain for 9 hours for the remuneration of say, £24 a night. That’s not what I call clever, nor is it what most of the country’s population aspire to, either.

Are you one of these cab happy drivers that thinks all these £24’s added up over a week amounts to a fortune?

I don’t care if I could earn more at Asda, I’m far happier behind the wheel, more to the point, not in prison as I detest the general public. At least there is some metal and glass seperating me from the general flith.

Radar19:

V40LLY:

th2013:

V40LLY:

I don’t care if I could earn more at Asda, I’m far happier behind the wheel, more to the point, not in prison as I detest the general public. At least there is some metal and glass seperating me from the general flith.

The thing is mate, the general public think we are the filth. Fat, dirty ■■■■■■■■ driving these big slow metal things holding them up.

Best go on a diet and have a shower then.

And that is supposed to bother me? Everyone has an opinion of everyone elses profession and apperance. The looks I get when I get out of my truck from some older drivers is of complete surprise as its rare to see someone as young as myself in this industry.

At the end of the day, as long as I get my load to the delivery point without spilling it all over the carriage way then I’m as happy as larry.

I started driving Artics when I was 22. Didn’t exactly make me feel proud of myself.

I don’t know how long ago that was but I suggest that if the job’s that terrible you should try the checkouts at Asda. What’s the point in carrying on about what a crap job it is when you cant sort yourself out?

I have little time for people who are continually negative. I don’t have rose tinted glasses and I always tell it how it is. But you really do go overboard with it IMO.

See you when I go shopping.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

V40LLY:
I started driving Artics when I was 22. Didn’t exactly make me feel proud of myself.

That’s hilarious! I just thought you come on trucknet to pee people off with your negative, unhelpful comments so I’m sorry that I suggested your were just an Internet troll.
Now I realise you drive for a living it’s obvious your stuck in a job you hate and you’ve become very bitter. Were you forced to drive arctics at 22?

Why don’t you think about a change of career yourself?

I disagree about the general population thinking we are all fat, lazy, smelly ■■■■■■■. When I step out of the cab, people throw down the red carpet for me, and the women get their breasts out! They love us! I don’t know what you mean… :sunglasses:

Evil8Beezle:

Blacov89:

Interesting, seems every great trainer does this! I learned with System Training and I will never forget that “side marker lights must be clean and fictional” !!

Michael Douglas:
I disagree about the general population thinking we are all fat, lazy, smelly [zb]. When I step out of the cab, people throw down the red carpet for me, and the women get their breasts out! They love us! I don’t know what you mean… :sunglasses:

You’ve delivered to Peacock’s in Brentwood High Street (aka Cleavage City) then ? :wink:

Ramon123:

Michael Douglas:
I disagree about the general population thinking we are all fat, lazy, smelly [zb]. When I step out of the cab, people throw down the red carpet for me, and the women get their breasts out! They love us! I don’t know what you mean… :sunglasses:

You’ve delivered to Peacock’s in Brentwood High Street (aka Cleavage City) then ? :wink:

No I haven’t yet bud! But I’ll make sure to add that to my POI section of the nav! :sunglasses:

Ramon123:

I drove through Brentwood high street yesterday afternoon, very nice view up high :wink:

Michael Douglas:
No I haven’t yet bud! But I’ll make sure to add that to my POI section of the nav! :sunglasses:

Be sure to add billericay and wickford high streets too mate!