Can't believe what government is doing to hgv

Truthsetyoufree:
Welcome back ? I not been on this before . And I wasn’t stating they should not get a job or a soldier should not . Go read the article . I was staying there is an overflow of drivers. I never once said they should not work or don’t deserve a lisence I was I’ll repeat stating the over supply of drivers. I’m not being funny but did you finish school ? Do you have issues ?

As see through as a shrink wrap dress over Beyoncé 's arse I’m afraid.

Truthsetyoufree:
I’m not being funny

At least we can agree on one thing.

Actually I’m not gonna have a pop as I have a feeling that we’re going to have fun times ahead you and I. Buckle up, it’s gonna be a hell of a ride. :smiley:

I suppose its a good thing, even though it cost me £1500 with everything in, medical, tests and 2 attempts at passing my class 2.

To be honest i am quite disappointed in the industry, how you are treated by companies transport teams and places you visit. Its like your a second class citizen. My experience was a pallet network, long hours, hard job. Really i do not think many prisoners would stay in it. I guess for them there’s easier ways to make money, than slogging your arse off for £9:50 an hour. The whole industry seems to run through intimidation to me. I have now left the company and gone back to my old job as a team leader. expensive lesson really. I still intend to drive on the odd weekend now and again. Kind of like a marmite job, You either love it or hate it lol.

truthsetsyoufree has an iconic ring to the wording over the entrance to Auchswitz Bercamp I think you are a complete Troll and should be thrown off site. Offenders who have genuinely reformed and most certainly our ex-forces deserve a chance to obtain a vocational licence. there are jobs out there if you are willing to work. my view is too many immigrants which you may be one pulling pay rates down,rant over.

the old timer:
you are a complete Troll and should be thrown off site.

And yet the power of the site administrators allows this situation to perpetuate.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!*

*providing we approve of what you say.

And you don’t know what he was inside for, could be something soft.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Ex Soldiers aren’t just tossed a license as they leave. It’s a qualification they actually need to do their jobs. And no we don’t pay for it, we are in fact paid to do it :smiley:

Truthsetyoufree:
they giving license out like sweets to ex cons.

No they aren’t

Truthsetyoufree:
the job centre is giving them out for free

No they don’t

The-Snowman:

Truthsetyoufree:

No they aren’t

Truthsetyoufree:

No they don’t

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
judging by the normal previous personna practice,laying out a direct and correct fact like that is going to be ignored in the hope it washes over and gets forgotten about.

im getting a sense of deja vu regarding the enlightening expanation of all the alternatives to how goods would get delivered country wide when there were no lorries to deliver them…just one of lifes unanswered mysteries.

would probably make a good artur c clark series out of them… :smiley:

dieseldog999:

The-Snowman:

Truthsetyoufree:

No they aren’t

Truthsetyoufree:

No they don’t

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
judging by the normal previous personna practice,laying out a direct and correct fact like that is going to be ignored in the hope it washes over and gets forgotten about.

im getting a sense of deja vu regarding the enlightening expanation of all the alternatives to how goods would get delivered country wide when there were no lorries to deliver them…just one of lifes unanswered mysteries.

would probably make a good artur c clark series out of them… :smiley:

Arthur C Clarke?
“The best proof that there’s intelligent life in outer space is the fact that it hasn’t come here.”