Came to my senses

the nodding donkey:
I’ve not looked back since going 4on -4off Rob. Working 3.5 days a week is plenty for me, I can survive on £450 take home a week, and don’t bother with overtime shifts at all.

I wouldnt suit the “frilly curtains” type though, because you’ll be sharing the truck…

Got that one boxed off ND, there is a day man going on it 2 days a week who is a spot on lad.
He’s got the good manners and respect enough to keep ‘‘my motor’’ clean and tidy and as I left it…so it’s a win win.
As for the poofy curtains :blush: , I’ll need to educate him into getting into touch with his feminine side. :laughing:

robroy:
:expressionless:

adam277:
I plan on cutting down as well just a month or two to go til I’m part time. :open_mouth:

The lack of old style ‘‘proper drivers’’ nowadays, as opposed to car drivers with blagged Class1s, when we used to look out for each other in terms of help, empathy and courtesy on the road.

Seems like a long, long time ago.

the maoster:

eagerbeaver:
He wouldn’t make the grade frozen chap :wink:

Better staying as a FOC overnight security guard…

OI, wind yer neck in golf boy, or you’ll have the pair of us turning up at The Hope & Anchor at the same time waiting for you to put your hand in your pocket!

Ffs :unamused: You can just imagine the locals seeing me with you two.

" Oi Beav, you changed jobs? When did you become a carer? " :wink:

dexxyy:

robroy:
:expressionless:

adam277:
I plan on cutting down as well just a month or two to go til I’m part time. :open_mouth:

The lack of old style ‘‘proper drivers’’ nowadays, as opposed to car drivers with blagged Class1s, when we used to look out for each other in terms of help, empathy and courtesy on the road.

Seems like a long, long time ago.

+1

eagerbeaver:

the maoster:

eagerbeaver:
He wouldn’t make the grade frozen chap :wink:

Better staying as a FOC overnight security guard…

OI, wind yer neck in golf boy, or you’ll have the pair of us turning up at The Hope & Anchor at the same time waiting for you to put your hand in your pocket!

Ffs :unamused: You can just imagine the locals seeing me with you two.

" Oi Beav, you changed jobs? When did you become a carer? " :wink:

When Maost said ‘The Hope and Anchor’ and he mentioned you…, At first I was thinking it was some kind of rhyming slang. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: