Calebs gramps has died age 49

RIP drive condoloences to your family .

Can only echo what others have said…RIP mate, no doubt me and the others will be meeting up with you somewhere, someday for a chat and a drink…and a moan!! Hope there is a little corner of the sky that is kept to one side for all us truckers that seem to be leaving loved ones behind at such an early age.

RIP Fella, have been fighting cancer myself, and know how it affects all the family, so my condolances to all family and friends, and I wish them strength as they come to terms with thier loss.

Sad day. 49 is no age to die.

(How the hell do you tell your grandkids that Grandad ain’t here no more?)

Stan

RIP condolences to his family & friends

same age as me so no age

Didn’t know you drive, but seen you around the forums. Condolences to any of your family who read this board. :frowning:

bigvern1:
Cancer is a ■■■■■■■■ end of. So many good folk die of this terrible thing. Sad thing is it’s so difficult to diagnose. I had a growth removed last week and am waiting for the results. Sad news indeed. :frowning:

I agree. You would have thought that in this day and age they would have a cure. Cancer has ruined my family in the last 4 years with my grandmother dieing from it last year. I hope you get the all clear

RIP Driver

Deepest sympathies to the family.

R.I.P mike, you can get the coffees in when I join you in the great transport cafe in the sky!
Bigvern, hope everything goes ok with your results, keep smiling!

Condolences to his family and friends at this very sad time.

Sad news :cry:

RIP driver :wink:

Sad news, RIP drive. 49 too soon.

rip drive to young

As others have said…Far to young…Far to soon. Condolences to his family.

What a lousy disease that is. R.I.P Mate.

Sad news, condolences to his family and friends R I P drive

Awful ! R.I.P Brother, condolences to family & of course Caleb, for the loss of his Gramps :cry:

Such sad news to see :cry:

RIP

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there I do not sleep,
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain,.
When you awakenin the mornings hush
I am the swift uplifting rush.
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there I did not die.

Condolences to the family.RIP driver.