C + e test today.......the story so far

clarkyboy:
cant reccomend gatewen highly enough,they were excellent,not just coz i passed today but the whole set up,cat c, c+e and adr all passed first time at gatewen

Hi clarkyboy, I’m glad you feel able to recommend Gatewen, they are a good provider IMHO. :smiley:

I had an idea that you’d do OK with your ADR too, cos I already knew that Eddie is a good tutor. :wink:

I sometimes teach ADR for Gatewen, when Eddie is on hols or sick. :grimacing:

ROG:
Do they have an address, contact telephone number or web address that you would like to put on here in case another newbie wishes to contact them from your recomendation :question:

:smiley: Here ya go ROG. :grimacing:

Gatewen Training
Unit 6C,
Rhosddu Industrial Estate
Rhosddu
Wrexham
LL11 4YL

Phone: 01978 352636
Email: training@gatewen.com

I’d also add that they pay subcontractors on time too, so they get my recommendation on all counts. :wink:

clarkyboy:
whilst on my cat c test, i was approaching a t junction and didnt recieve any instructions from the examiner,(name with held for legal reasons!!!)anyway i looked to my left and he had nodded off!!!a little touch of the brakes a bit harder and he promptly told me to turn left!!!i couldnt believe it.i suppose he had to pass me then no matter how bad i was.

did you not feel like just driving back to the test centre with him still a sleep? that would have raised a few eyebrows at least! :laughing: :laughing: