By By Goaty Trucking :(

Yeah, hassled, eternal feeling.

Well enjoy your break away from work and take the Harry Monk approach when you go back to driving.

Listen to your own instincts. I was too busy to.
Still trading, just without a steering wheel at present.
fb.me/goatytrading

Wish you and your family all the best Paul be looking out for you next year down the dock

Cheers Prof! Up in Yorkshire at present. Be back in Suffolk for December, then away again in the new year.

Best of luck goaty hope the health issues get better.

Thanks KR, I’m working on it.

Hi Goaty,

I’ve seen your truck on the road once or twice. Sorry to hear of your troubles hopefully you’ll bounce back after some happy travels!

TiredAndEmotional:
Hi Goaty,

I’ve seen your truck on the road once or twice. Sorry to hear of your troubles hopefully you’ll bounce back after some happy travels!

Thank you. Bit chilly just lately in the awning but not missing the alarm clock…

As a point of interest Truck and Driver have published an article I wrote about that fateful day in the latest edition, March 2019…

Harry Monk:
I surrendered my O licence this year and I had the coolest O licence number ever- OK1110000. :stuck_out_tongue:

put your number on your boat Harry

Goaty:
As a point of interest Truck and Driver have published an article I wrote about that fateful day in the latest edit ion, March 2019…

Was a good read Goaty. hope your doing ok.

Goaty:
As a point of interest Truck and Driver have published an article I wrote about that fateful day in the latest edition, March 2019…

Was an interesting read, I’m glad your ok, and getting back on your feet, and I wish you all the best in the future. Enjoy glavanting around the UK.

Cheers folks :smiley:

Being as a few so called People had a pop at me when Goaty surrendered his O Licence. I am please to see that He has applied for a new O Licence.

Trucky Mc truckface:
Being as a few so called People had a pop at me when Goaty surrendered his O Licence. I am please to see that He has applied for a new O Licence.

Still waiting for it to be granted.