Bus and lorry smash

eagerbeaver:

hotel magnum:
bus and truck approaching from different directions car overtaking truck blind, coach swerved into path of truck to avoid car, car took to verge,
what ever happened RIP drive

That’s on the money for me. Mr bully can’t wait for a second prick in his gay A4 overtakes on a bend. Coach driver see’s the Audi about to arrive into his chest and does not have many pleasant options :frowning:

Things like this happen fast but maybe options could have included the tipper driver barging the A4 off the road or the coach driver committing to a game of ’ big balls chicken ’ ?

Another driver lost :cry: It seems to have been a really bad year.

On the money with me too I mean we are talking Audi drivers here !! Hopefully someone had a dash cam .

Tragic loss of life and probably very scaring of all involved.
I was driving along that road only 10 minutes previous and because there was black ice, I was keeping my speed down, which resulted in idiots doing stupid risky overtakes.

One rumour is the audi overtook the tipper, and the bus swerved into the path of the tipper
Other rumour is the audi couldn’t stop coming down from the side road due to ice and the bus swerved into the path of the tipper

Pure rumours tho but my contributing to tnetcsi

HGV:

HGV:

the nodding donkey:

HGV:
He was a coach driver and its a coach.

Wish the press would get basic things correct, just like when a van crashes and call it a lorry.

R.i.p to the driver…

Awful going to work to earn a crust and not going back home

cough school bus on school run… cough

cough coach doing a school run cough

:unamused: :laughing:

If he was displaying a ‘schoolbus’ sign (which he should, as he’s on a school run), he’s classed as a bus. '-)

Or its a coach carry school children, as its not a bus.

Big difference between the 2.

Also they school signs are displayed on any trip carry children wether it be a bus,coach, mini bus or midi coach
[/quote]
If he was chartered for a one off trip, you may be right. If he was collecting kids along a route, to take them to the school, he was a school bus.

Regards any coach displaying the school sign inappropriately, that is as common as car inappropriately displaying L plates…

Regardless wether he was on a ph or a charterd run he is still a coach…not a bus. You can not change it regardless what job he is doing.

Use to really ■■■■ me off getting called a bus driver when i was a coach driver…they earned more money then i fid.

But regardless what people are calling it (incorrectly) a poor bloke lost he life needlesssly and wont be with his family for christmas :frowning:

HGV:
Regardless wether he was on a ph or a charterd run he is still a coach…not a bus. You can not change it regardless what job he is doing.
g
Use to really ■■■■ me off getting called a bus driver when i was a coach driver…they earned more money then i fid.

But regardless what people are calling it (incorrectly) a poor bloke lost he life needlesssly and wont be with his family for christmas :frowning:

does it realy matter a mans lost his life and you two are bickering about semantics ffs show some respect .

RIP drive

Latique:

HGV:
g

does it realy matter a mans lost his life and you two are bickering about semantics ffs show some respect .

RIP drive

Its a forum…its a duscussion. I hardly think this effects anyone.

And i have stated TWICE its a sad loss…is that not showing respect?

HGV:

Latique:

HGV:
g

RIP drive

Its a forum…its a duscussion. I hardly think this effects anyone.

And i have stated TWICE its a sad loss…is that not showing respect?

And then hijacked the thread with your terribly unfunny banter…

HGV:

the nodding donkey:

HGV:
He was a coach driver and its a coach.

Wish the press would get basic things correct, just like when a van crashes and call it a lorry.

R.i.p to the driver…

Awful going to work to earn a crust and not going back home

cough school bus on school run… cough

cough coach doing a school run cough

:unamused: :laughing:

Actually, he was a public carriage vehicle … or public service vehicle for the old drivers … coaches have wayfarers on them like a bus do so they are all buses …