Bullys [Merged]

In 1949 George Orwell wrote the book 1984.
Any bad thoughts were punished by the Thought Police.
Has Trucknet become the Thought Police ?
Freedom of expression is banned and forbidden.
In the 1984 book, the torture room was called Room 101, now a TV show.
Big Brother originates from 1984.

Without sounding like a Carryfast, under the guise of national security and in the interest of public safety , laws get passed quickly to be able to monitor and snoop in to your private affairs using mobile phones, or any type of computer .

The whirlwind:
I still haven’t got over the fact truck drivers can’t say [zb] or [zb].

That’s the point though… they can write any word they like.

The auto censor is set to ‘catch’ certain words that the owners of TN do not wish to see on the TN forums.

The-Snowman:

UKtramp:
Boring and dull seems to be the way this site is heading,

+1
Any time a thread breaks the forum rules it gets shut down or the mods apply the forum rules.

FTFY, so it’s hardly surprising really.

The-Snowman:
Pretty soon this forum will be nothing but which sat nav, eton twin splitters and “Anyone remember how good fodens were?” type threads

:bulb: Those who wish to ignore the forum rules are invited to go to places that cater for whatever they wish to do.

tachograph:

UKtramp:
Unfortunately my tale will be blocked as it will break the forum rules. My tale involves the refrigeration ghosts as members off here in real pantomime spirit and all in good humour. Not intentional to upset or start arguments, however that is not allowed which is ludicrous and this was a masterpiece and humour was the only intention. Maybe it is not the season of goodwill and a season of pantomime on here after all. Boring and dull seems to be the way this site is heading,

That’s bull[zb], if it’s inoffensive it will be allowed if it’s designed to offend and insult it won’t, it’s as simple as that.

Unfortunately your idea of what’s offensive and insulting may not be the same as other peoples idea of what’s offensive and insulting, lets face it you do have something of a history of insulting people then complaining about being the most insulted person on the forum when others respond.

+1

So how does it all stand, he won’t post because he thinks it will be stopped, the mods think the same before he even posts so what chance has he got.
Let the man post is what i think

johnph:
So how does it all stand, he won’t post because he thinks it will be stopped, the mods think the same before he even posts so what chance has he got.

I thought we’d made it pretty clear that UKtramp, like everyone else, is free to post whatever he wants as long as it complies with the forum rules.

However this quote from further up the thread says it all.

UKtramp:
Unfortunately my tale will be blocked as it will break the forum rules

If it complies with the forum rules it will be allowed, If it does not comply with the forum rules it will not be allowed, to be honest I don’t understand why anyone would even wast their time writing a post if they know it’s going to break the rules of the forum and be seen as provocative or trolling :confused:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=152132

tachograph:

johnph:

I thought we’d made it pretty clear that UKtramp, like everyone else, is free to post whatever he wants as long as it complies with the forum rules.

However this quote from further up the thread says it all.

UKtramp:
Unfortunately my tale will be blocked as it will break the forum rules

If it complies with the forum rules it will be allowed, If it does not comply with the forum rules it will not be allowed, to be honest I don’t understand why anyone would even wast their time writing a post if they know it’s going to break the rules of the forum and be seen as provocative or trolling :confused:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=152132

If you would allow me at least to answer this please I will explain why I feel my post will break the forum rules, it was a post in humour, not to actually offend but maybe even break barriers down from those posters who may not like my normal posts. I used some members names off here in my xmas tale in a pantomime fashion only, (for the season we are in. I am sure it would not offend as it wasn’t nasty, I could give an example from the tale to show the context. I am certain the people who it mentions would see it in the context it was written. Fun and actually flattering they get a mention. However the forum rules I have had imposed would make it impossible to post. Yes I admit I have brought a lot of this on myself. But I am been accused of having multiple accounts and that is not true. If my posts have offended then I apologise.

johnph:

More than a drop of irony there :unamused:

The whirlwind:
I still haven’t got over the fact truck drivers can’t say [zb] or [zb].

And just to show the other side of the argument I’m happy to see swear words edited out. The thought of having zb’s everywhere is better than the real thing.

Beetlejuice:
Surely this bobbya must be part of these pathetic multiple boring ludicras accounts haunting these forums.

And the other half a dozen . . .

UKtramp:
… However the forum rules I have had imposed would make it impossible to post.

A slight correction is needed here UKT…

:bulb: The forum rules were there all the time.

UKtramp:
Yes I admit I have brought a lot of this on myself.

And so you can now hopefully see why some people might have certain reservations.

UKtramp:
If my posts have offended then I apologise.

OK, that’s fair enough and thanks for that, so now the jury is out.

IMHO, tachograph has called this one absolutely spot-on and given a clear explanation.
For your part, you’ve clearly said that your post is to be taken as being posted in ‘pantomime’ mode, so that’s fair enough too.

The forum rules are still there, so please post and we’ll see what comes…

dieseldave:

The-Snowman:

UKtramp:
Boring and dull seems to be the way this site is heading,

+1
Any time a thread breaks the forum rules it gets shut down or the mods apply the forum rules.

FTFY, so it’s hardly surprising really.

Ive seen threads locked that havent broken the forum rules.
But thanks for editing my comment. That in no way whatsoever makes it look like censorship is being applied to posts that dont suit…

poster_1984_lrg.jpg

Im meeting Prince William and Harry tomorrow for a spot of pheasant shooting, how do I explain the Christmas fridge tale not posted.
If you don’t hear from me, the establishment has made me dissapear.
Or shot by a 12 bore by their grandfather in an " accident " .

The question is has utramp posted already and was not allowed by the bosses because of censorship

johnph:
The question is has utramp posted already and was not allowed by the bosses because of censorship

surely the easiest way to find out the cliffhanger , is to simply go into the bedroom,stand in front of the wardrobe mirror,and ask yourself and see what one of your imaginary alter egos might regale you with a tale in pantomime mode to answer your question?
you could possibly do so whilst dressed in the pantomime character of choice for full fantasy effect?

This is how I imagine them/him on here while at home. :laughing:
youtu.be/J7ciUZkFCaM

youtu.be/c63YDrSrcO8

UKTRAMP:

You are UKTRAMP .Get a life pal :confused: :neutral_face:

Well it seems everyone is this person called UKtramp and people seem to be all over any new people coming on here because of it
Obsession comes to mind

johnph:
Well it seems everyone is this person called UKtramp and people seem to be all over any new people coming on here because of it
Obsession comes to mind

Nope. That’s a fragrance by Calvin Klein.

johnph:
Obsession comes to mind

You dont think new members all showing up within a day or two of each other and giving nothing but attitude and insults in their posts might be something to do with it?
Your posting history (all 5 days of it) doesnt exactly reek of someone whos new to the forum and a first time poster.
Whether youre uktramp or not I have no idea but its pretty obvious youve got more than one account