Bullet bitten

Glad you found the advice handy.

All the very best for tomorrow.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well, test day arrived and I arrived early to relax and take a comfort break,

Saw and spoke with Peter, thank you for ratcheting up the pressure a little :smiley:

Went out on test and about 20 minutes in, while travelling behind a bus in traffic, I was overtaken by another bus that hit my offside middle mirror, well I can tell you that, at that moment I thought β€œgreat” just what I needed, we pulled over and the DVSA examiner said not to worry, he had been watching and we were well positioned and the bus had hit us, not my fault, nice to have an expert witness.

Needless to say that did get the nerves going a little and the examiner asked if I was OK to continue, I said OK lets go.

Passed :smiley: with 1 minor.

Very many thanks to Tim my instructor and to Peter and all the staff at PSTT for their expert guidance and preparation.
I cannot recommend them highly enough

In the words of Arnie ! " I will be back" for C+E

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done on the pass - especially after the little mishap!

Thanks for the comments you made to me this morning; you will understand I am incredibly proud of the centre and my staff and it means a lot to hear it from a customer.

So congratulations again on the pass, thanks for the kind comments and look forward to seeing you for CE.

Have you thought about taking advantage of the Christmas Offer?

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing: