Builders merchants

dozy:
Well he’s ring me after being tipped in 15/20 mins at tesco and said park up and I’ll ring you back , may change your job :unamused: , so you may have a point :smiling_imp: , bet he sends me in totally the opposite direction to what I want to go , going so well , thought I’d be home possibly by 5 :smiling_imp:

file-3.jpg

dozy:
I work all these plans out in my head and they rarely work out :astonished: , rang Mrs and she said she was doing lamb chops , new tates and green beans for tea , now going to have whatever I can get out of tesco machine :smiling_imp:

4 out of 10, sorry dozy…its due to being to close to my Mrs is having steak and I’m stuck with an orange…lost its originality

Aurri:

dozy:
I work all these plans out in my head and they rarely work out :astonished: , rang Mrs and she said she was doing lamb chops , new tates and green beans for tea , now going to have whatever I can get out of tesco machine :smiling_imp:

4 out of 10, sorry dozy…its due to being to close to my Mrs is having steak and I’m stuck with an orange…lost its originality

Dozy you can have a good meal cooked in the cab it is called being prepared

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

mdourish:

Too true. New pots,green beans and a bit of fillet steak, under 6eur and cooked on the camping gas stove on the floor beside the trailer :smiley: Better than any transpuke cafe… :grimacing:

AndrewG:

mdourish:

Too true. New pots,green beans and a bit of fillet steak, under 6eur and cooked on the camping gas stove on the floor beside the trailer :smiley: Better than any transpuke cafe… :grimacing:

Dozy put a post about a tramper not taking a coat the other day then he has to search for food in a tesco bin what tramper doesn’t carry food

Does Dozy believe what he posts on here?
Does anyone?

mdourish:

AndrewG:

mdourish:

Dozy put a post about a tramper not taking a coat the other day then he has to search for food in a tesco bin what tramper doesn’t carry food

It’s pointless me carry food as I get board and scoff it by tues latest , add to that I gave up after umpteenth kettle gave up , and socket melted on cooler box , but I’ve never cooked anything that tastes as good as the Mrs cooking .
But I’ve Barton on Humber collection last today , then West Bromwich thurs morn so hopefully I can taste so of her cooking tonight .

dozy:
hopefully I can taste so of her cooking tonight .

As I said you’ll make a good living doing the comedy circuit, entertaining people… oh hang on your doing that already

dozy:
then West Bromwich thurs morn

I’m based in Wednesbury.

Help me lads.

El Deano:
Help me lads.

Your doomed … the Dopeys gonna getcha :stuck_out_tongue:

dozy:
But I’ve Barton on Humber collection last today , then West Bromwich thurs morn so hopefully I can taste so of her cooking tonight .

images-16.jpg

El Deano:

dozy:

I’m based in Wednesbury.

Help me lads.

Your fine , all zb change again , now Notts , Swindon , coleford , Warminster :unamused: :unamused: , I thought the West Midlands was bad enough as I need to end up in the East Midlands , now I’m going to end up in the southwest on a thurs night :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: and all he can say is stop worrying you’ll be home :unamused:

dozy:

El Deano:

dozy:

I’m based in Wednesbury.

Help me lads.

Your fine , all zb change again , now Notts , Swindon , coleford , Warminster :unamused: :unamused: , I thought the West Midlands was bad enough as I need to end up in the East Midlands , now I’m going to end up in the southwest on a thurs night :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: and all he can say is stop worrying you’ll be home :unamused:

images-15.jpg

dozy:

El Deano:

dozy:

I’m based in Wednesbury.

Help me lads.

Coleford takes a bit longer to get to than you think remember.

Poor dozy will still be working Saturday

He will run in Saturday AM and get to work washing the others lorries in the yard.

I live in Coleford :open_mouth:
And I’m going to Swindon tomorrow :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

#prayfor109LWB

Well it’s gone ■■■■ up , couldn’t get loaded , thought I might get down there , ended up 3 hrs short , told me start at 4 but gave me a 18.00 collection out of Glaxo coleford , out of hours 17.00 :frowning: , it’s like writing your own obituary, need a bloody miracle to pull this round , why do weeks start so well then deteriorate .
Told him I’m not going to get Everything done , he says you’ll be fine , just can’t understand why I’m heading south at the end of the week when I should be heading north , sleepless night tonight

109LWB:

#prayfor109LWB

I’m safe so, I hope you escape too.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

109LWB:

#prayfor109LWB

As long as you don’t have a telecoms van parked outside your house, you’ll be fine.