bread lorry

shreck:
Did any one see the warburton lorry up the bank M11 south ,one lucky trucker must have been 15 foot up bank going down hill to M25 7 cars 1 lorry. Took big sign out then went up bank hope he is ok.

Yes, I saw it on the way back from Thetford on thursday morning around 6am. The DD artic had run up the bank, totaling the big blue sign up for the downhill approach (southbound) to the junction with the M25.
The artic had remained upright though, and seemed little damage considering it had obliterated that sign. I had one coming from Norwich direction pass me in a layby on the A11 about 90mins earlier.

Looking at the scuff marks on the road, rusty water skid marks, etc. If I were to put my CSI hat on for a minute - I reckon one or more cars checked up sharply to cut into lane one, which was bumper to bumper getting ready to come off at the M25 junction at the bottom of the hill… For whatever reason, the artic driver seems to have swerved off the road rather than plowed into what was probably a multi-car shunt in two lanes…

Could therefore be a hero driver here - no one killed, despite the carnage around the accident scene. :exclamation:

Fair point Winseer, who knows the circs surrounding this unless you witness an incident develop, on board camera footage will clear or condemn the driver.