Body Found (News Report Added)

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:
Having checked the local news agencies including the Chronicle & Echo there is no mention of any incident ever happening at Jacks Hill or anywhere near Towcester.

You didn’t look hard enough.
[attachment=0]C&E.JPG

:laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:
Having checked the local news agencies including the Chronicle & Echo there is no mention of any incident ever happening at Jacks Hill or anywhere near Towcester.

Pure class FPMSL :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Probably some trucker who couldnt handle an 8" ■■■■

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

Excellent :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffe, that is genius! How did you do that? :stuck_out_tongue:

RobRob:
Coffe, that is genius! How did you do that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Photoshop. :wink:

As already said, bloody genius, even the wife managed a short chuckle which is a miracle!!

Coffee :sunglasses: , That is an absolute CLASSIC :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

FFSPMSL :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mucker85:
I get scared when I go camping, when they find a body it’s always in a tent!

I get scared walking my dogs, its always a dog walker that finds the body!

class coffee brilliant :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

I just love the headline…“fly tipping ruled out” :smiley:

Moderator, this thread sinks below the depths that even a lorry drivers forum stoops to, it should be removed immediately before any more professionals are harmed.

I cannot believe how the site owners allow such behaviour about it, promoting the murder of lorry drivers by prostitutes and unthinking children running about.

It even pretends that Jacks Hill is a Cafe. The last time I was there the woman only had a bucket of water.

I demand this thread be deleted immediately.

I have already shared it on Twitter and Facebook :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
Moderator, this thread sinks below the depths that even a lorry drivers forum stoops to, it should be removed immediately before any more professionals are harmed.

I cannot believe how the site owners allow such behaviour about it, promoting the murder of lorry drivers by prostitutes and unthinking children running about.

It even pretends that Jacks Hill is a Cafe. The last time I was there the woman only had a bucket of water.

I demand this thread be deleted immediately.

I have already shared it on Twitter and Facebook :laughing: :laughing:

…And I’m not arguing with Wheelnut as theres 10 of him and only 1 of me

jessicas dad:
kate’s cabin is another thats stuck in the 70’s.

is that the Kate’s Cabin off the A1 near Peterborough?

mickyblue:

jessicas dad:
kate’s cabin is another thats stuck in the 70’s.

is that the Kate’s Cabin off the A1 near Peterborough?

yes

I don’t know how that happened ? I just went to the site and searched all stories for the last week and that page doesn’t show anywhere ?
Not only that but I come from Towcester and have talked to several Towcester residents today who have no Idea what this is about, I could point out that one of those people actually works at Jacks hill cafe :exclamation:

Pat Hasler:
I don’t know how that happened ? I just went to the site and searched all stories for the last week and that page doesn’t show anywhere ?

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: I would be more than a little surprised if it did. :wink:

Pat Hasler:
Not only that but I come from Towcester and have talked to several Towcester residents today who have no Idea what this is about, I could point out that one of those people actually works at Jacks hill cafe :exclamation:

Whhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

Perhaps they just want to keep it under wraps Pat,but then again you can’t believe everything you read in the press.

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

That brought tears to my eyes, ■■■■■■■ class :laughing: