Best money?

At the min I am a sales rep and have pretty much always done sales and to he honest I have had just about enough of sales targets and crappy politics that I can handle lol. The money is so up and down it’s a joke and all the over time is unpaid!!! ■■■■■■ me off!!! All I want is to be paid for what I do and be able to do the overtime to bump my money up.
I am going to approach a couple of large haulage contractors in the area that run both class 2 and 1. If I can get in somewhere like that I can make my intentions clear from the off and if I fund it myself surely all I got to do is prove that I ain’t a muppet ain’t gunna trash there trucks or break loads and turn up everyday

best class 2 paid at moment i think is moffett…i was on class 1 with moffett £10.50 thru agency in 2003

Denis F:
firstly don’t believe anything you get told by an agency :wink:

Fixed that for you.

best paid class 2 work- grab lorries :sunglasses:
not the sort of work you you can just walk into though.

tomkent:
Good points :slight_smile: I am gunna get my licence wile I am still at my job at the moment so then I can bust my arse to find a class 2 number.

I think you are more likely to experience big, steaming, piles of number 2 rather than a class 2 number. :wink:

tomkent:
At the min I am a sales rep and have pretty much always done sales and to he honest I have had just about enough of sales targets and crappy politics that I can handle lol. The money is so up and down it’s a joke and all the over time is unpaid!!! ■■■■■■ me off!!! All I want is to be paid for what I do and be able to do the overtime to bump my money up.
I am going to approach a couple of large haulage contractors in the area that run both class 2 and 1. If I can get in somewhere like that I can make my intentions clear from the off and if I fund it myself surely all I got to do is prove that I ain’t a muppet ain’t gunna trash there trucks or break loads and turn up everyday

:laughing: