Best livery

Tesco has my vote or Willi Betz

I prefer to see a traditional paint job rather than pvc transfers, those Scots knew how to paint a lorry.

My old boss brushpainted all his trucks which seemed sacriledge to take a 3’’ Harris to an F88

lawsons or matlock transport have smart liveries, also stotts? i think its plain but smart.

always have liked

shame i didnt discover the joy of driving a fridge untill i left i used to pull one of these behind me

These always looked good

Might be showing a bit of a modern streak here but my vote goes to Innov@te.
Doesn’t really suit the TGA’s they’ve got but the Volvo’s really look the business.

one of the smartest traditional liveries on the road

I like the WLC Logistics motors , anyone got any info or pics :question:

that euough shade
:wink:

Are they from Tamworth?

I think Steve Swains take a fair bit of beating

The same one that run’s out our yard :smiley:

or the other one

they are kjw, i used to work there and roxy my brother in law still does when i worked for wlc i had the 164 480 now owned by dolphin from london or kent area

Only ever seen them once on M6 just by the Fort, very well turned out.

Thanks for the pics Carl , that Volvo looks like the Dogs :sunglasses:

the volvo has gone now it was roxy,s old truck wlc sold it to eurowheels

Mulgrew from dromore N.I. are nice. Waltons megaspace mercs are nice too.

I also like Steve Swains. As Carl already knows i love Garry Georges motors, very smart. Saw the white r580 he sold last night, still looks good. Carl do you have any old photos of Garrys fleet? From when you were there?

after yesterday’s result it pains me to say it, but the scots do still know how to paint a wagon - southbar from glasgow/paisley way are particularly nice :sunglasses:

i used to like some of the disappeared european liveries like heynen and trio too, but that’s probably more nostalgia :blush:

Gardener and Grandson have some lovely motors, no pics though, they always do well down the truckfest in shepton

For some strange reason a lot of you don’t like US trucks,well I wouldn’t say no …