Best firm to go into europe ? The irish?

Conor:

Mazzer2:
Is that a fact? Since when have you been an expert on this? Can you tell us of your experiences of doing Europe for an Irish firm.

I wouldn’t do a single mile for an Irish firm, wouldn’t want to take such a big pay cut, betting it’s barely minimum wage.

Well it wouldn’t be a Conor post without a tedious humble brag about pay so predictably true to form.

Conor:
wouldn’t want to be associated in any way, shape or form with an Irish haulier because all of them are as bent as a nine bob note

Irish transport men (& women) have very advanced bulls***t detectors so I’d doubt you’d get past hello on the phone.

‘All of them’? You’re an interesting character as you do seem fairly intelligent with some of stuff you say then you come out with such remarkable stupidity based on bugger all.

You do have a weird obsession with companies with a certain reputation, you jump on every HSF topic with excitement. Normally when that happens it’s due to a bitter disappointment in the posters past. And yeah, we’ve heard all your denials, no need to repeat them. I mean if someone asks about working in Scotland, or Spain, Mongolia or indeed your tedious mind numbing job for instance I don’t reply as I don’t have first hand knowledge and see no reason to trot out a load of bs stereotypes as unlike you it seems I know they are exactly that- bs stereotypes.

Conor:
Judging by the fact they’re almost all driven by kids barely 18 years old in blinged up V8 Scanias on the limit shoving you up the backside and when you get to the roundabouts at either end of the A66 they go steaming through red lights even though one of the roundabouts is right next door to the Police county headquarters and taking their breaks on the slip roads because they have to eek out every last km they can before stopping I can only summise the run money is crap and the only way it looks better than burger flipping money is by carving the hell out of the job and running bent.

Have you not heard of sentences?