Berlin truck crash

Just when are we going to take the gloves off to Islam instead of cow towwing to it all the time with multicultural ■■■■■■■■ ideas? The two of us don’t mix, end of!

Passenger was the Polish truck driver murdered sometime before the attack

short walk:
Just when are we going to take the gloves off to Islam instead of cow towwing to it all the time with multicultural [zb] ideas? The two of us don’t mix, end of!

id reckon were outnumbered already to have a fair fight,but im waiting to see how long itl be before merkel says it was the russians pretending to be muslims .

dieseldog999:

AndrewG:
Co driver dead…

possibly a pair of ex willi drivers,and due to him changing his socks on the move,the drivers eyes were watering so bad he couldnt see where he was going?

Are you on the ■■■■ or drugs, cos innocent people have been killed here ■■? ffs

We and the people of Europe need to silence the media first before we deal with the politicians

raymundo:

dieseldog999:

AndrewG:
Co driver dead…

possibly a pair of ex willi drivers,and due to him changing his socks on the move,the drivers eyes were watering so bad he couldnt see where he was going?

Are you on the ■■■■ or drugs, cos innocent people have been killed here ■■? ffs

well i dont suppose any of them are riveted in here to see whos saying what.my mates just been telling me the similar and worse craic about it with the mob on the boat with him…if you think thats bad,you dont want to be looking at all the comments everywhere else.theres humor in everything.(black or otherwise) nothing personal about it.i wouldnt think id know any of them.

Harry Monk:
If Germany was prepared to sow the wind, then it has to be prepared to reap the whirlwind.

100% on the money Harry.[emoji52]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

How many of us would expect at the lights for example, someone to open our drivers door, stab us and then take over our wagon?

Time to keep the bloody door locked me thinks. It appears that trucks could be the new weapon of choice :frowning:

eagerbeaver:
How many of us would expect at the lights for example, someone to open our drivers door, stab us and then take over our wagon?

Time to keep the bloody door locked me thinks. It appears that trucks could be the new weapon of choice :frowning:

youve never taxied in glasgow…last 30 years,you would keep them locked so the junkies couldnt jump in with a dirty syringe and try to rob you.( mostly late at night though)…
.poor truckie if it was some muslim nutter thats done him in and nicked the truck…i still cant see why he would stop where he stopped as he is well out onto a 8 lane road…

eagerbeaver:

That’s a good point mate.
I’m surprised there has not been some kind of atrocity on MSA s before now, I’m often paying attention in these places, soft target packed with innocents, just what these pieces of ■■■■ like.
Or even on a busy Mway.

Trucker on way back from Italy, tipped in Berlin. Company unable to contact driver since lunch time. Truck went through the market and back out onto the main road

according to cbs news,its an 18 wheeler…so there you go.

heres the market last week…
youtube.com/watch?v=W9Di64V4cB4

itl be interesting to see where the driver originates from.

Harry Monk:
If Germany was prepared to sow the wind, then it has to be prepared to reap the whirlwind.

But unfortunately not many 44 ton trucks will get anywhere near the merekat who opened the flood gates …

It is now being reported in the German media that the dead passenger was Polish (possibly the original driver of the vehicle) and that the guy who drove into the market was from Pakistan.

welt.de/politik/deutschland … deckt.html

Inselaffe:
It is now being reported in the German media that the dead passenger was Polish (possibly the original driver of the vehicle) and that the guy who drove into the market was from Pakistan.

^^^so theres no way that it involves islam then… :unamused:

Merkel and her cronies will be bricking it…

Inselaffe:
Merkel and her cronies will be bricking it…

But no way will a 44 ton truck be allowed anywhere near her … mores the bloody pity !!

Indeed.

Prepare for the verbal diarrhoea that will spew forth from her tomorrow :imp: :imp:

i wonder whats german for the inevitable.“lessons have been learned”…virtually every single comment of the hundreds ive read on youtube about this just crucify her and the usual isis,jihadi,syria etc suspects. surely there will be some retibrution from the jerry populace at least?
i wonder when we will get our share of the good news though i dont see it being in london.it wouldnt look good for mr mayor.
birmingham,or mancs??
anywhere else wont matter .but if they ever try glasgow,theyll get chinned …same as at the airport. :slight_smile:
youtube is bursting now trying to delete all the truthfull comments but they are going back up as quick as theyre trying to remove them…funny how the truth hurts some people.