Been attacked in the night

Get a job with your own unit do not sleep in other people’s beds. :unamused:

Get a job with your own unit do not sleep in other people’s beds. :unamused:

the nodding donkey:
All joking aside, this is worrying. Dozy continually missing his Friday steak dinner is pathetic, but harmless. These pictures are different, and Stobarts response (and dozy’s ongoing inability to stand up for himself ) is breathtaking. Quite apart from the fact that the mere expectation that a driver should put up with this at all is beyond the pale, this could actually be very detrimental to your health.

Utterly agree.
Also, those don’t look like any mosquito bite I’ve seen, they usually swell don’t they.
If anything they look like flea bites.
Still, he won’t do anything about it and has had his forum oxygen for today so the subject might as well be put to bed…

I don’t know if you can get them over there, but here, we get an ‘insect bomb.’ Close windows and doors etc, let it off and leave for a couple of hours. Open everything up and leave to air out. You can wipe dash, wheel etc with a damp rag or sponge afterwards.

Looks like mozzie bites to me, but bed bugs can be killed simply by leaving stuff in sunlight. Instead of scratching til they bleed, stick some calamine lotion on 'em.

If you have any more problems, write to me at doctorpete.com :wink:

Didn’t know ■■■■ was allowed on here…
:blush:
Not my proudest fap.

That’s what you get for a cheap layby spec ■■■■■■ dozy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They are flea bites dude, I’ve got 4 cats, I know a flea bite when I see one. They seem to favour the ankles and wrists. Get some mosquito/insect repellent and spray your wrists/ankles. You shouldn’t have to… but! If you don’t want to get eaten alive?

They live in grass etc, bit weird how they got in your cab? But still, it doesn’t matter how they got there, point is they did! Also, get yourself some antihistamine tablets/cream (or better still both) it will help with the itching.

So you slept on this disgusting ■■■■ health hazard and now you have bites eh doze?
I really can’t think why.
You’d better hope that is all you’ve caught and got away with mate.
I reckon I would not even drive it it for the day, never mind sleep in the ■■■■ thing for x no of nights. :unamused:

How come H&S never apply to drivers in REAL terms?? :bulb: , Instead of concentrating on hi viz and all that type of ■■■■■■■■. :smiling_imp:

If you get home for your steak this wk.end make sure you disinfect your hands. :smiley:

as usual ebay is the answer.
though why you wouldnt go for medical advice on the sick followed up by a letter to confirm contamination and request for a new truck or the inevitable claim for damages and personal injury coupled with the option of faceache style social media bad press is somewhat beyond me,but each to their own ad were up to 2 pages sofar.
if your prepared to pay for powder coating tour hubcaps then a couple of quid to fumigate someone elses truck dont seem like a bad deal.
if that dont work,then possibly a rummage round an old army surplus store for a can of zyclon b might just do the trick?
im actually starting to convince myself that dozy actually is the wazzok he implies he is.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Flea-Bomb-Sm … Ou2tJLMAJA

Look like flea bites to me too. RIP Flea spray will do the job, spray it in the cab, not on yourself.

:grimacing:

animeddirect.co.uk/rip-flea … A4QAvD_BwE

robroy:
So you slept on this disgusting [zb] health hazard and now you have bites eh doze?
I really can’t think why.
You’d better hope that is all you’ve caught and got away with mate.
I reckon I would not even drive it it for the day, never mind sleep in the [zb] thing for x no of nights. :unamused:

How come H&S never apply to drivers in REAL terms?? :bulb: , Instead of concentrating on hi viz and all that type of ■■■■■■■■. :smiling_imp:

If you get home for your steak this wk.end make sure you disinfect your hands. :smiley:

+1…

If you checked into a hotel and you knew the stained and dirty linen hadn’t been changed for weeks would you accept the room?

The keys to that piece of merde would have gone straight back over the counter.

Thank god I don’t have to work for such a shower of crap. They can’t give you a decent motor, they can’t even keep you in the same motor for a week, yet they can spend millions on the corporate image and key rings that say don’t hit bridges.

In the meantime, Mr Tinkler continues to battle for his millions from the already corrupt and greedy management. To work for this lot you gotta be one dumb ■■■■.

Dozy what the fork is going on why dont you grow a pair and sort it ffs there is other jobs out there.

off work leg swollen up

Just a thought. Has anyone who has nighted out at Grantham recently on a Friday and had a steak dinner got similar symptoms? :frowning:

dozy:
off work leg swollen up

Allergic reaction due to moskito bites. Possible IMO.

At least you’re home. Well done Dozy and get well soon.

Did they send a releave driver who took you back to your depot or did you dump the “infested sh…t hole” somewhere and your wife picked you up?

Sorry to hear that, dozy.
Couple of days on anti histamines should see you right, unless the doc says it´s infected in which case it´ll have to come off :slight_smile:

Those bites look like flea bites to me, unless you slept nekkid and with your leg hanging out, then they might possibly be mosquito.

If they´re flea bites, fleas don´t just “happen”, the bloke before you have a dog with him?

dozy:
off work leg swollen up

A couple of Tesco antihistamine tablets will sort it out

Dozy, didn’t you get a cat recently?

fleascience.com/flea-encycloped … man-blood/

Look on the brightside dozy. It is the first friday that you will be home for steak dinner in months.

Once upon a time, there was a truck driver. He went for a drive in Lincolnshire. Pretty soon, he came upon a house in Grantham, so he pulled over and knocked on the door and when no one answered, he walked right in.

At the table in the kitchen, there were three Steak dinners.
He was hungry. he tasted the steak from the first plate.

“This steak is raw!” he exclaimed.

So, he tasted the steak from the second plate.

“This steak is over cooked,” he said

So, he tasted the last plate of steak.

“Ahhh, this steak is just right,” he said happily and he ate it all up.

After he’d tasted the three Steak dinners he decided he was feeling a little tired. So, he walked into the living room where she saw three chairs. He sat in the first chair to rest his feet.

“This chair is too big!” he exclaimed.

So he sat in the second chair.

“This chair is too big, too!” he whined (well he is a truck driver).

So he tried the last and smallest chair.

“Ahhh, this chair is just right,” he sighed. But just as the fat driver settled down into the chair to rest, it broke into pieces! (They’re only rated at 18st)

The driver was very tired by this time, so he went upstairs to the bedroom. he lay down in the first bed, but it was too hard. Then he lay in the second bed, but it was too soft. Then he lay down in the third bed and it was just right. So the driver fell asleep.

As he was sleeping, Dozy came home, looking at the table said “Someone’s been eating my steak dinner,” growled Dozy.

He then walked into the lounge to watch tv and noticed the broken chain and said

“Some fat gits been sitting in my chair and they’ve broken it all to pieces,” cried Dozy.

He decided to look around some more and when he got upstairs to the bedroom, Dozy growled, “Someone’s been sleeping in my bed,”

“Someone’s been sleeping in my bed, too” said Mama bear (sheepishly)

“Someone’s been sleeping in my bed and he’s still there!” exclaimed Dozy

Just then, The Driver woke up and saw Dozy. he screamed, “Help!” And he jumped up and ran out of the room and ran down the stairs, opened the door, and ran away into the high street, and he never returned to Grantham, instead he vowed to sleep in crappy lay-bys and eat Burger King on Friday nights.