Banning tyres?.

Don’t tell me this friend is dozy did he also say coolboxes are being banned to

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

well,it would help when coming to a low bridge,lol,knock about 6 or 7 inches or more off the height

Franglais:

Vid:

malcolmgbell:
Just stop cyclists riding on the motorways, they are a bloody nusance any way,there is a driver shortage now, what will it be like if this idear gets the ok

Couldn’t the cyclists move the freight? For small stuff there could be a little trailer for one bike, for bigger stuff bigger trailers with more bikes pulling them, a bit like they used to do with horse teams? Staging posts every 20/30 miles for watering and team changeovers (MSA’s are handily positioned for this on most motorways). Takes care of unemployment, shortage of drivers, pollution, cyclist safety and will provide thousands with much needed exercise all in one fell swoop!

Best yet [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

yeah,imagine if ex drivers rode the bikes,no more being moaned at for being fat[most drivers anyway,inc myself]

Most tyres that shreds its casings are Remoulds…and these should have been banned years ago…if i ever found one on a steer…it would deffo refuse to drive that…its false economy in the first place.

Trucks aren’t the only vehicles on the road, and they aren’t the only vehicles to have blow outs or have tyres loose their tread.
Caravans, trailers and overloaded work vans are possibly the biggest culprit for shedding rubber on motorways.

Vid:

malcolmgbell:
Just stop cyclists riding on the motorways, they are a bloody nusance any way,there is a driver shortage now, what will it be like if this idear gets the ok

Couldn’t the cyclists move the freight? For small stuff there could be a little trailer for one bike, for bigger stuff bigger trailers with more bikes pulling them, a bit like they used to do with horse teams? Staging posts every 20/30 miles for watering and team changeovers (MSA’s are handily positioned for this on most motorways). Takes care of unemployment, shortage of drivers, pollution, cyclist safety and will provide thousands with much needed exercise all in one fell swoop!

Great idea. Imagine how many Olympic medals and Tour de France victories we would have from huge pool of super fit cyclists.

Grumpy Dad:
Trucks aren’t the only vehicles on the road, and they aren’t the only vehicles to have blow outs or have tyres loose their tread.
Caravans, trailers and overloaded work vans are possibly the biggest culprit for shedding rubber on motorways.

Woooosh II

1370.gif