Bad time since Xmas

Our thoughts are with you at this tough time Dave. :frowning:

33 is absolutely no age. She was only a bairn.

Take comfort from the fact she’s now in a better place and free from pain.

Ken and family.

Came across this:

Through the pain and loss you feel
You can count on our ‘support’
We’ll be with you, in spirit
And in mind and heart and thought

And though it will be difficult
In the days ahead of you
Try to face the future bravely
As Michelle would want you to

So sorry to hear of your tragic loss Dave, and so young at the age of 33yrs, deepest condolences to you and your family at this very sad time. In our thoughts and prayers.

Bloody Hell mate,

Condolences to you & your family.

Brian

Thanks guys for all your support but some good news today Michelle’s younger sister gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, Carson :smiley: :smiley: This little fella has held out since the 16th Jan; to be born and even now, so late, he still didn’t want to leave the womb and do a good days work and earn his keep

Regards
Dave Penn;

That’s great news, the little fella will be keeping everyone on their toes just now!! :smiley:

I am so desperately sorry to hear of you loss my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.
I am however very proud to be part of this Trucknet family where many people including me dont know you but still see fit to pass on our condolances and offer support.
I hope that you have very very many fond memories of your time together.

So sorry for your loss Dave, ,may Michelle R.I.P.

jessicas dad:
bloody hell dave im really sorry for your loss.

3days before xmas i was rushed into pinderfields hospital with cellulitis and have had to have a emergancy operation at 2300 xmas night and again 0800 boxing day morning. my mum and wife who were with me said it was a very close call for me, but lucky enough ive made a full recovery.

i now know that when you have had it once you have it for life and was talking to one women who has had it 26 times in 35 years and now soon as she feels ill starts on antibiotics.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

^ +1 :cry:

My old mum recently had an attack of this in her legs having never before had anything like it.Very painful and it’s taken a long time to start to clear it up and luckily no need for any hospital attention.

But no one has said anything to her at the doctors about any serious implications being connected with it. :open_mouth:

I suffered quite badly last year, it was serious enough to stop me going to the TT. It was Robert Knapp who told me of the dangers as both he and his father had suffered badly from it.

I ended up in A&E and using an NHS walk in centre everyday for about a month for cleaning and redressing. Eventually the nurse started home visits. I now bathe it with Hibiscrub daily and the hardest part is to prevent scratching or knocking them. When the ulcers have gone, then the doctor has suggested wearing compression stockings again - For life.

My sympathies to Dave and Michelles family.

There are photos of my legs on the forum but I will not put them here out of respect :frowning: :frowning:

So sorry to hear of your loss Dave, condolances to all family and friends of Michelle.

Condolences to you and your family Dave, such a painful loss at a ridiculously young age.

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) so sorry to here this news may Michelle RIP

But some good news hope Carson is doing well & mam is as well of course

Dave,

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss.

My thoughts go to you, your family and Michelle’s family at this time.

R.I.P. Michelle.

My god, that’s awful. My heart goes out to you, Dave. :frowning:

It never makes sense does it.

Sorry.

Saints of God, come to her aid! Come to meet her, angels of the Lord!
R. Receive her soul and present her to God the Most High.
May Christ, Who called you, take you to Himself; may angels lead you to Abraham’s side.
Give her eternal rest, O Lord, and may Your light shine upon her forever.
Let us pray: We commend our sister Michelle. to you, Lord.
Now that she has passed from this life, may she live on in Your presence.
In Your mercy and love, forgive whatever sins she may have committed through human weakness.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
R. Amen.

Since the tragic death of my beautiful wife, 03/02/12, I have been in a very difficult and costly legal battle to keep my stepson with me. His biological father and his maternal grandmother have both been trying to take him away from the stable home he has had with me for the last 8yrs. His father doesn’t seem to understand that the court imposed a ‘no contact order’ in 07 and at the most recent court case, day before my wife’s funeral, it was reinforced with extra conditions added. Anyway yesterday was the penultimate family court hearing and I was given permanent residency and that means I now have full parental responsibility as well, it’s been a tough 6mths; and I’ve had to hang the keys up for good, well at least for the time being, but family always, always has to come first.

I really find it difficult to see how I was able to switch from a driver who was away all week, Sun-Frid; to a single parent who was washing school uniform, putting pack lunch up, speaking to the head teacher at least once a week, remembering which days he needed PE kit and making sure he does his homework, and all the time remembering that he has lost his mum and I have lost the person I loved more than anything in the world.

Regards
Dave Penn;

Dave ,

A similar thing happened to me , my wife died when my stepson
was 8 yrs old . I fought tooth and nail to keep him and won in the end .
What swayed it was he wanted to be with me .

He is now 27 yrs old , owns his own house and is a coporal in the
Royal Marines . He has done 2 postings as a frontline marine to
Afghanistan ( a bit hard for me ) and came home ok .He is now
still in the marines and going foreward with his career .

I am one PROUD daddy . Things will work out for you and in a
few years time you will feel like me .

Good luck pal .

quirky

Thanks ‘quirkyjohn’ that is brilliant you must feel really proud of your son. My stepson know’s who his father is because he only lives a 100 yds; from us but he also knows who his ‘DAD’ is because I’ve been there for him every step of the way throughout his young life and also the last 6mths; when I gave up work straight away, and he knew how much I loved my job as he has been on many week long trips with me and he really didn’t want me to have to call it a day, but I had to as I was being accused of leaving him on his own for days on end while I went to work, strange that as my wife was alive then :exclamation:

Regards
Dave Penn;