Back of cab, phrases .?

on the back of my uncles artic he makes his own concrete blocks and had this put on the back of the cab for the driver who I called wullie

Seen on the back of a Scania…" I’m not a gynaecologist…bit I’ll take a look anyway"

WhiteWhiteWhite:

Harry Monk:

WhiteWhiteWhite:
We bought an ex owners drivers daf once, on the back of the cab it said,

“” To those who believed in me, Thank You. “”

“” To those who didn’t. [zb] You “”

He lasted 10 months then went bust. We got a daf with all the bells and whistles on for a really good price from the ■■■■■■ back company.

That’s the classic way to go bust for an OD, buy a brand-new truck with £1,500 a month+ to pay on finance.

You got the truck for a good price because some other poor wooden-headed sap had stood the cost of depreciation by forfeiting his house.

We have bought many like this. Should start at the bottom and work up.

i can never get my head around this.
amazes me how many people think they can just go out and buy a new wagon, with all the bells and whistles, and make real money, without doing any decent research first.

I used to see a Belgian reg. Volvo Globetrotter with ’ ■■■■ The System ’ Above both doors.

He used to get some funny looks when he was In the UK…

“I’m retiring next week, so I don’t give a f**k”

I used to drive an FL10, artic, pulling bricks. Proudly on the back if the cab, it said:

“DAF Eater”.

What it should have said was:

“Don’t laugh, just push!”.

The FL10 was not a bad truck, they had the nick name of a Wendy house, and not ideal for tall drivers getting dressed, but they used to pull well.The truck did.

toby1234abc:
The FL10 was not a bad truck, they had the nick name of a Wendy house, and not ideal for tall drivers getting dressed, but they used to pull well.The truck did.

This one was 12 year old, and had definitely done its time. I don’t deny, when the were new, they pulled well, but in fairness, this old girl couldn’t pull the skin off a rice pudding.

The FL10 8x4 we had was bloody rubbish, plagued by engine troubles. We were more than glad to see it go!

Got passesd on A46 Bath hill by an MJ Church tipper, had “Has anyone seen the plot?” on the back of the cab, made me chuckle :smiley:

I saw a Gully sucker with “carrying political promise” written across the back of his tank found this quite amusing.

I’ve seen “this job ■■■■■” on the back of a vac-tanker.

Not on a truck but a biker’s jacket

“If you can read this the ■■■■■ fell off”

Form a nostalgic point of view, I once saw “Can I come to work with you tomorrow dad” on the front of a grille, which I thought was nice as it reminded me of those same words I used to echo through the school holidays.

And the funniest one I saw was just last week…“If driven discourteously, tuff ■■■■, it’s been a long day” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

on the back of my old turbostar
14 litre sweede eater

14 ltr because that was the size of my engine, and the fact was she was tuned up and could and did out pull 143 450s , and i could burn off ovlov F12s without any problem , downhill kettle boilers didnt even have enough time to even fash me in lol

on the back of the rig at the last firm i worked for it read :-

“open her wide and give a good seeing to and she’ll reward you with the ride of your life”

:smiley: if it has wheels or a skirt you can’t afford it :smiley:

On the back of a trailer was your skid ends here.
Ramhead, British International had a couple hundred Iveco Turbostars, a bit thirsty on the fuel i was told, but they used to fly up and down to Portugal with no speed limiter in the good old days.

Somebody wrote in the dirt on the back of my lorry yesterday “say no to ■■■■” with a picture of a ■■■■■

Then stupid Mrs “i know everything and am better than you” that I work with started whining at me as if I did it and it was my fault

Grrrr :imp::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Seen “This ain’t no Swedish hen house” on the back of a Volvo once. :smiley: